marriott grande vista building 78?

chimommy

Mouseketeer
trying to figure out what building I want to request for our vacation. We have a 3bedroom unit. I was thinking about building 78 because it has gas grills and seems somewhat close to the plaza del sol pool. Has anyone stayed here? Is it close to the pool, newly renovated, .... Anyone have other suggestions? I was also thinking about requesting buildings 79 or 84.

Thanks!

trying to figure out what building I want to request for our vacation. We have a 3bedroom unit. I was thinking about building 78 because it has gas grills and seems somewhat close to the plaza del sol pool. Has anyone stayed here? Is it close to the pool, newly renovated, .... Anyone have other suggestions? I was also thinking about requesting buildings 79 or 84.

Thanks!

Unless they have been upgraded recently the grills by bldgs 79 & 84 are charcoal. I have no idea about bldg renovations in that area. 79 & 84 are adjacent to the Plaza Del Sol pool; 78 is one bldg away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter