Marriott Cypress Harbor room request

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
We got a grat rate at Cypress Harbor 159.00 for 2 BDRM.We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it.

I do not recall the building name we were in.We were about 2 bldgs from main buildingto the right if facing in from road.It had a view of a lake (pond)with a fountian in in.

Any suggestions for a room request ?

Correction our rate is 218 per night.With 30 food credit.I mixed up to differnt ressies.

We usually request building 51 which is to the left of the main building. A quick walk down to the main pool. We love Cypress Harbour. Great resort.

We got a grat rate at Cypress Harbor 159.00 for 2 BDRM.We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it.

I do not recall the building name we were in.We were about 2 bldgs from main buildingto the right if facing in from road.It had a view of a lake (pond)with a fountian in in.

Any suggestions for a room request ?

That building that's two to the right of the clubhouse building is Building 54 at the "quiet" end of the lake. It's a nice location for quick access to the Clubhouse Pool, the Marketplace store, the Pavilion Bar and the Grille/Pizza Express. I think that if you liked that one then it should remain on your request list.
With that said, though, we like a broader view of the lake and have enjoyed a few vacations in Building 62 at the end of the lake and next to the activity center/fitness room. It's also in front of the small Bayside Pool area that, at times, can be almost a private pool area - very relaxing - because most guests seem to go to the Clubhouse Pool or the Island Pool. On our most recent Cypress Harbour stay, we were in Building 65 for a couple of weeks and really liked the building's location - a few steps from the Island Pool area and across the bridge from the Clubhouse Pool and all of the amenities by the Clubhouse.
I think you'll enjoy your stay if you're in any of those buildings around the lake. Take a look at the Cypress Harbour resort map for the location of all of the resort's amenities and buildings.

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter