Marrakesh VS. Nine Dragons

Marrakesh VS. Nine Dragons: Dinner Service

• Marrakesh

• Nine Dragons

Results are only viewable after voting.

magicalcouple

Different Not Less
I am a HUGE fan of Marrakesh but I am seriously considering giving Nine Dragons a shot for the sake of DH. In your opinion, which is the better choice for dinner?????

Thanks!!!:banana:

uhhhh - can we have a third choice; none of the above?

Seriously, for us this would be picking the lesser of two evils; overpriced, mediocre chinese or overpriced, unappetizing Moroccan. Perhaps the belly dancer at Marrakesh would have to be the deciding factor.

No doubt in my mind, Marrakesh wins hands down. In fact, Marrakesh is one of our favorite dining locations. I'd recommend it to anyone.

When are you going? 9dragons is undergoing major rehab next year

Nine Dragons - January 6 - December 31, 2008 (No info beyond this date)

full rehab list rehab list

Is your DH wanting to try Nine Dragons?

Nine Dragons is nothing special for us - we can find that food and ambience in our neighborhood. We like Marrakesh better, in terms of food and atmosphere. It is one of my favorites!

We were pleasantly surprised with Nine Dragons on our May trip. Nice fresh food and large portions with a beautiful atmosphere. We were very disappointed with the Marrakesh.....small portions and the chicken was bad.....bad.

Everyone has different tastes, I recommend to try it yourself at least once.:)

We enjoyed Nine Dragons in September, so much that we are going again in December! Go with your first choice, and try it for yourselves!

Good luck choosing,
Mrs. Disney Ron

Its just its american chinese food and not traditional chinese food as a chinese food purist I cant do it sorry

I am not wowed by Nine Dragons and woudl take Marrakesh over that choice. In saying that, there are other restaurants I would prefer over the both of them at Epcot, but those was not your question... ;) :)

uhhhh - can we have a third choice; none of the above?

Seriously, for us this would be picking the lesser of two evils; overpriced, mediocre chinese or overpriced, unappetizing Moroccan. Perhaps the belly dancer at Marrakesh would have to be the deciding factor.

My thoughts exactly. Mediocre chinese can be had anywhere but mediocre Moroccan, that's at least different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter