Marks n spencers 1p bazaar tomorrow fri 13th

Thanks for posting:thumbsup2

Apart from the chocolates, little else on the list appeals, so I think I'll give the scrum a miss - mind you, it can make for quite interesting spectators sport!

There was one at merry hill yesterday evening, it's being repeated tomorrow. Didn't look to bad, although I assume you need a marks card to take part.

There was one at merry hill yesterday evening, it's being repeated tomorrow. Didn't look to bad, although I assume you need a marks card to take part.

They had the cardholder preview last night !! The scrum is open to all tomorrow - 5 items per person :)

They had the cardholder preview at my local M&S yesterday and my time was in the evening. I'd seen the horrendous queue earlier in the afternoon while I was taking my dogs for a walk and decided that I simply couldn't be bothered.

I went to my nearest M&S this morning and picked out 5 things. Didnt need any of them really but some stuff was quite good. I was expecting it to be a frenzy but luckily they had all the stuff behind a barrier and you just told a member of staff what you wanted when you got to the front of the queue and they got it for you.

I went to my nearest M&S this morning and picked out 5 things. Didnt need any of them really but some stuff was quite good. I was expecting it to be a frenzy but luckily they had all the stuff behind a barrier and you just told a member of staff what you wanted when you got to the front of the queue and they got it for you.

What did you get ? :)

my boys and i went this morning( they had review day at 8.then no school) they came back with socks,tie,chocalate,yule logs money tin,keyring and a childs puzzle

the queues were not bad at all in and out in 1o mins :goodvibes

I haven't bothered either, but I have done an online order with 1p delivery :thumbsup2

I just got back from going in my lunch, no queue at all, maybe because of the weather, I thought the gifts were quite good, had a lovely tea-towel, a childs floor puzzle, box of christmas chocolates, a lovely tie for my dad, and a pack of playing cards, put my donation in at the end. Took me 5 mins and well worth it.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter