Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

millscrew; please enter gender (as required for all family styles) after each name and who is in which family. I changed to a list of names as it is easier for my DISign process

Hi I wanted to use one of your already made designs.
The tigger Mickey ears with Tigger all thru it.
Everytime I try to print it will only print black and white:(
Do you happen to know why?

jkdelgado7475; printing settings would be unique to your printer and I can't help you. clearly the image is not B&W

With so may beautiful designs, I have finally narrowed down my "wants" to the following. Our trip (all females) to DW will be June 2 - 10. I hope you will have time to personalize these for us as we will truly appreciate them.

1. Fab6CastleTink001j.jpg. Change name Pam to Sharon

2. Dopey-Drivers1.jpg. Issued June 2, 2014 Expires June 10, 2014

3. BigSisBow-4a.jpg. Please change "BigSis" to the following name
Sharon

4. BigSisBow-4a.jpg. Please change "BigSis" to the following name
Sheryl

5. BigSisBow-4a.jpg. Please change "BigSis" to the following name
Sarah

6. BeOurGuestInvite4j.jpg.html Sharon June 5, 2014

7. BeOurGuestInvite4j.jpg.html Sheryl and Sarah June 5, 2014

I thought I had requested these on May 9th but when I looked back at your thread I did not see them, nor did I find it when I looked for my posts under my name, so I guess I did not complete the request. I hope this is not repeated requests.

Hi, I love all your designs. I was wondering if you could help me, since I cannot find anything on my search.

We will be celebrating Fathers Day at Disney World and I am looking for shirt designs for my husband(Dad) and my 6 year old son(Brayden). They both love to fish so I was looking for a design with Disney chracters fishing/boating. Do you have anything like that?

Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it!

retiredteach; you posted to my thread that includes in the title "no requests" so I deleted your post

reading is fundamental! :rotfl2:

Would you be able to make me welcome letters? If so I would need the following:

Dana TinkerbellWelcomeLetter3.jpg

Justin MonstersU-Welcome1.jpg

Abby SofiaWelcome1.jpg

Our trip is not until November 1st-8th.

I hope this is the information you need.

Thanking you in advance.
Kathy

disneyshelly;

I do not do any holiday requests on this thread. I have 2 separate ones that are identified in my Meet the DISigners profile. ::yes::

One is New Years through 4th of July:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040267

Anything I come up with will go in that other thread and not be posted here.

(Other holiday thread is for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas only)

Please DO NOT repost your request but in a day or two look in the thread link above! :artist:

this style is intended to have a name on it....

and please note...you have mainly selected other people's personalized DISigns as the jpg. Those that end with a letter do not exist as templates and your images may not be exactly the same....personalized do not have a master file and only are around temporarily...

Hi Marion

I would like to request some designs for our cruise in
October. Would you please do the following disigns for
my family:

1) DCL-Together3-1a:jpg
Chris, Cathy, Kristin
2) PiratesScrollmap1a.jpg
The Teague Family
Disney Dream 2014
3) DCL-10.jpg
Chris
Disney Dream, October 2014
4) DCL-7.jpg
Cathy
5) DCL-11.jpg
Kristin
6) Dreamyear1.jpg
The Teague Family
7) DCL-chipmunks1.jpg
Setting Sail on October 2, 2014
Cathy
8) PeterhookDCL1.jpg

I hope I did this correct and appreciate your time.

millscrew;

still can't do DISign as you indicate 3 families for a 2 family DISign. I was asking who is on the Mills side and who on the Pernorio side

also date of event or trip is needed...not for DISign but for me to prioritize requests

RustManFan

I was super excited when I came across an article telling me about the great service y'all over families going to WDW. I want to say thank you that is so awesome giving of your time and expertise making families vacations even more magical and memorable. We have been saving and sticking away for months for our huge family to experience this together. We have 7 children between me and my husband ... Yours, mine, and ours and we would love to have a matching but personalized shirt for a family picture to go with our Mickey hats. We have a boyfriend and girlfriend joining us for a grand total of 11. I love the Mickey with the castle and characters in it with Tink in one ear and name in the other with Disney World 2014 on the bottom. We have a toddler going and would love to have something personalized to attach to the stroller also... She loves the Movie Frozen and Mickey's Clubhouse. Would love it if you would come up with something for our bunch? Our names - age listed below.
Wendy - mom
Bob- dad
Shelby -21
Sean - her boyfriend 22
Todd-19
Julie- his girlfriend 19
Jordan- girl 14
Cameron boy 13
Taylor - girl 12
Shane- boy 10
Madison -2

Our magical trip begins June 13.... We are super excited. Thank you for helping us make this even more memorable for our family.

Wendy

Thank you for the beautiful welcome letters. I will have to download them on Monday when I get to work. :).

Hudman Family; I see you are new. Welcome! Note that most DISigners have their rules in post #1 of their thread....please have a look so request can be formatted as required by me. (hint...jpg)

thanks

I read all of your instructions and I pray I do it all correct. :)

My trip is August 2014

May I please have the following?

1. 7LivingTheDream5d.jpg with the names Joe, Christine, Elaina, Sophia
2. 12HeadRings-2.jpg Joe and Christine August 1st, 2014
3. CampfireInvite1.jpg August 3rd, 2014
4. CRT-11.jpg - August 6th, 2014 - 8:25am (please change lunch to breakfast)
5. PirateLeagueMermaid1.jpg - August 8th, 2014 9:25am Sophia

Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter