Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox seems to be the upload problem, not PB....uploaded fine with GoogleChrome but displays wrong with Firefox :confused3

Anyone with apparent PB issues that uses Firefox.....clear your cookies and history and all will resolve itself as it did for me above!!

Hi Marion!

I was hoping you could do a few invitations for our upcoming trip.

Each invitation will be jointly addressed to my two daughters Kyleigh and Clara.

CRT-10.jpg for Breakfast on December 26 at 10:00 am

BeOurGuestInvite1.jpg for dinner on December 24 at 6:30

Akershus-Norway7.jpg for Breakfast on December 19 at 8:00

BBB-MultiPrincesses1.jpg - Friday December 20 at 12:30

Thank you!!:)

Hi, I'd like to make a request for a t-shirt disign I can do for our family Christmas presents this year...

4ParksBampWLogo1.jpg

Could you add “4 Parks, 4 Families” above the design and change the date to 2014?

Thank you for considering this, and for sharing all your wonderful work with us.

I don't know if you're still offering this, but in case you are, here is my info:

JPEG: 4DLFamilyNames1.jpg
Genders: 2 males, 2 females
Date of Trip: January

Details:
Name for center: Bitzan Family
DH: BRAD (plain Mickey head)
DW: TIFF (plain Minnie head)
DD: SOPH (princess crown if possible otherwise Minnie head)
DS: NIC (top hat if possible otherwise Mickey head)

**Would like to have Disneyland removed to use at both worlds, but no problem if that can't be done.

Please let me know if you don't do these anymore - I scanned through the thread, but didn't see any other links.

Thanks so much!

Hello!
I have a few requests that I would like to make.
The dates of our trip are Jan 3-10th, 2014

SurpriseMVMCP-Invite3c.jpg
Raegan & Caroline
We're going to Walt Disney World Next Week!

Invitations to Raegan and Caroline
Joint invitations
BeOurGuestInvite1.jpg
Thursday Jan 9th at 4:20pm

CrystalPalaceInvite-4.jpg
Wednesday Jan 8th at 8:20am

Thank you so much!

Brian

I was wondering if you could do a PPA or Princess Protection Agency. We are going in February for the Princess half marathon. It will be me with my husband and two boys.

Thanks in advance.

ETA: Would like it to be generic if at all possible. hubby not comfortable with boys' names printed on shirts.

luggagetag-blank3.jpg I need two.

First one:

On the image with Mickey and Minnie, can you put "March 3, 2014" in the Mickey head. Below the Mickey head can you put "Cabin 6081"

Other image with white background:
"This Luggage Belongs To" and in the Mickey head "Kaidyn"

Second one:
White background image:
"This Luggage Belongs To" and in the Mickey head "Makinley"

We are surprising them at Christmas with the cruise. Thank you so Much!!!

kalliyan1; I do not personalize luggage tags....that is why blank is in the jpg filename and why they are in the BLANKS folder...

newtexan; I did this for you back in October (see post #2566) but I guess you never downloaded :confused3

this one time only I will reupload but remember that all requested images are only temporary in my PB

generally people are out of luck in this circumstance! :(

BTSD; you must furnish the EXACT jpg filename. Family Names 13 is not it! :sad:

I have no idea which image you are looking for but will personalize when you edit you post above. Thanks

Hi Marion,
I was wondering if you could please complete this FE tag for our upcoming cruise?

DCL-FE-Tags1.jpg

Our stateroom number is: 7544
Name: Anderson's

If possible, can the background color be changed to red? If not the yellow is fine.

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter