Marine Conservation logo items?

FantasticDisFamily

<font color=navy>Sent <font color=red>on a <font c
Hi all,

Received our document package yesterday (YEA!!!!) and of course we devoured it last night. Noticed at the back of the "Passport to Magic" brochure that there is a new version of the Disney Conservation logo that has been popular at Animal Kingdom. This one is a Marine version and had the logo superimposed on the edges.

Anyone know if there is merchandise (hat or tshirt perhaps) available onboard ship or at Castaway Cay with this logo?

Thanks!
Deb

don't know about other merchandise however we made a donation while onboard and recieved a nice size pin maybe 2 inches round.and really beautiful several animals pictured and outside edge reads "marine conservation hero disney cruise line" inside edge " disney wildlife conservation fund" with dcl logos on each side.

Thanks sumfun -

that is definitely the logo I'm talking about. Will be sure we do that at least. DH is a conservation officer (game warden) and he loves that sort of stuff!

Deb

FantasticDisFamily...
Where in MI are you from...I graduated from Davenport...in Grand Rapids...

jlp651 -

Talk about a small world! That is precisely the area we are in - Muskegon actually. Although you're not going to believe this part...I teach for Davenport at the Holland campus! But know just about everyone in GR!

PM me if you don't mind with the details of your sojourn there - degree, when you graduated, etc.! In fact I'm sitting in my office typing at this very moment.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter