Marie Osmond

bntrdntht

Mouseketeer
Did anyone happen to see Marie Osmond on Saturday night at Downtown Disney. We just happened to go into one of the stores and there she was. (at least it looked liked her) Was just wondering if anyone else saw her and if it really was her?

Did anyone happen to see Marie Osmond on Saturday night at Downtown Disney. We just happened to go into one of the stores and there she was. (at least it looked liked her) Was just wondering if anyone else saw her and if it really was her?

It very well could of as the Osmonds were performing at the Coronado Springs Resort this morning for their appearance on Good Morning America.

Not to sound silly.... but I really like the Osmonds:rolleyes: !! Marie especially.....does she look "larger than life"i n person too??

I saw that this morning. She just looked so different in person that we were not really sure if it was her or just a look-alike. She was soooo tiny....

I saw her at Disneyland at a doll signing about 8 years ago. I thought she was absolutely beautiful in person! Sometimes tv doesn't do them justice!;)

I think your post is a better fit on this board:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

Here's the official WDW press release:

50 YEARS OF 'OSMONDMANIA': Legendary musical family The Osmonds celebrate 50 years of show business at Walt Disney World - March 14, 2008

0314AS_0647GV31021690.jpg

50 YEARS OF 'OSMONDMANIA': Marie Osmond (front left) and Donny Osmond (front right) strike a dance pose with Mickey and Minnie Mouse March 14, 2008 at the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Fla, as the rest of the famed musical group surrounds them. (Back, L-R): Jimmy Osmond, Tom Osmond, Wayne Osmond, Jay Osmond, Merrill Osmond, Alan Osmond and Virl Osmond. The Osmonds are in Orlando to perform at a gala for the Children's Miracle Network -- a philanthropy the family co-founded in 1983. The Osmonds got their professional start in the early 1960s at Disneyland in California when they were hired to perform at the theme park for the summer. This month, PBS began airing an Osmonds' 50th Anniversary Concert Special, and in May 2008, the Osmonds will embark on a 50th Anniversary World Tour. (Garth Vaughan, photographer)​

Marie doesn't appear to be all that much taller than Mickey. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter