Marie hat

BaymaxFan78

Enthusiast
Screenshot_20190927-154800_Google.jpg

Does anybody know if they sell this hat outside of Tokyo disney or online? I've never been to Tokyo as it's on the opposite side of the world but my mom saw this on Facebook and she loves Marie.

Last edited:
Where are you located? I don't know about the hat (other than to say that TDR does not sell merchandise online) but I'm curious as to where you can possibly be living that "the other side of the country" would mean more than a few hours of travel, which should be nothing to a Disney fan :laughing:

Where are you located? I don't know about the hat (other than to say that TDR does not sell merchandise online) but I'm curious as to where you can possibly be living that "the other side of the country" would mean more than a few hours of travel, which should be nothing to a Disney fan :laughing:
Lolol I meant other side of the world not country :rotfl2: I need to fix that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!