Maria and Enzo's AP discount?

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
Back in February, many WDW official outlets reported that the Maria and Enzo's 40% discount for AP was being extended to May 31st, but when I go to their website, they say that it's a 15% discount. Has anyone eaten there lately, and know anything about this?

thanks,

KC

Bumping this up for you because I don't know for sure the answer. I just researched it and I agree it appears to only be 15% now. Seems a little bait and switch to me. :confused3

It is gone. They ended it early without warning and are now lying about it. We walked out.

It has changed for DVC as well to 15% was also 40%. Do not understand why people are upset any discount for AP or DVC or... is a perk and subject to change at anytime an AP grants you access to the parks that is it and DVC guarantees you a room at the resort you purchased that is it.... All else is a nice but nothing is guaranteed for any amount of time or at all and the discounts have been far better lately than in past years. I would have liked to get the 40% discount but 15% is decent as well especially considering at most Disney we get 10% at best where the prices are higher and quality lower.

Do not understand why people are upset any discount for AP or DVC or... is a perk and subject to change at anytime an AP grants you access to the parks that is it and DVC guarantees you a room at the resort you purchased that is it.... All else is a nice but nothing is guaranteed for any amount of time or at all and the discounts have been far better lately than in past years.

I normally would agree with you, but I was under the impression - from the multiple websites who announced it - that Maria & Enzo/Patina Group stated it would be good until May 31st. If true, I am disappointed in their business practice of promising a discount with a specific end date, but ending it early when, apparently, business picks up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter