Mardi Gras/Coca-Cola Promotion?

frozenflame5050

Earning My Ears
The website and the ticket booth we called both inform us that on specific coke products there is a code that we can use to get an extra 3 months when we purchase our annual passes. We've looked through target, walmart, winndixie, and gas stations and have found nothing. We even went to wendys(where you could get a promo code last year) and they didn't have anything. Where in the world can we get these coke cans or promo codes for the extra 3 months with code and a new purchase of annual passes.

The website and the ticket booth we called both inform us that on specific coke products there is a code that we can use to get an extra 3 months when we purchase our annual passes. We've looked through target, walmart, winndixie, and gas stations and have found nothing. We even went to wendys(where you could get a promo code last year) and they didn't have anything. Where in the world can we get these coke cans or promo codes for the extra 3 months with code and a new purchase of annual passes.

Sometimes they're only released in certain markets. Do you live near Orlando?

Also, the 3 months free only applies to new purchases, not renewals. The link they give to the Universal Passholder info page has a banner about the 3 free months, but when you click on it to "learn more", it just takes you to the bottom of the page with no further info.

We do live in Orlando, I myself just became a DL carrying resident a month ago, and this being the case these will not be renewals but first time purchase of the annual pass. Google and the Universal Site really are no help here. If anyone else has any ideas or suggestions or even if they are released yet that would be a tremendous help. Thanks again in advance!

I think I read somewhere that the codes were on big multi-can/bottle cases like 24 can case or 8 bottle packs.

OK, so if I click thru the website like I'm going to purchase a pass, it says "enter UPC code from specially marked 20 or 24 packages of Coke", and it gives you the option to enter the code on the very last payment screen.

So look for the really big packs of Coke cans, you should start seeing the specially marked ones soon. On a side note, the 24 packs at Sam's Club tend to not have them, so you might need to look only at grocery stores/gas stations/Target type stores.

Good luck!

While i am in Jacksonville and not Orlando. I seen these "20 pack" cases of coke today in Walmart. What i was trying to figure out before i bought one was it just the upc code needed or was it a code inside and did i need one code for each person.

Just as an update. After reading something on another board. I just called to book my vacation over the phone and told the person that i had looked all over for the "specially marked coke products" and was unsuccessful and asked her if she could just give me the 3 free months and she said yes without any hesitation.

I am near Jacksonville too, but I haven't looked for the specially marked cans yet. I'll try Walmart first...thanks for the tip.

I did call Universal to ask about the promo since there was nothing online about it, and it sounded like they could apply the promo over the phone if you paid in full, but if you wanted to use flex pay, you had to do it online with a promo code.

By the way, it's 1 extra month for power and 3 extra for the other two. Still worth hunting down a can, I guess.

As an update, I just purchased a 20 pack of the Coca-Cola with the Mardi Gras UPC on it. I found one in Publix and they were in my local Walmart as well. We live about an hour north of Tampa. From what I see it is exclusively on regular Coca-Cola 20 can packs. Good luck!

As an update, I just purchased a 20 pack of the Coca-Cola with the Mardi Gras UPC on it. I found one in Publix and they were in my local Walmart as well. We live about an hour north of Tampa. From what I see it is exclusively on regular Coca-Cola 20 can packs. Good luck!

Thanks for the update! Does each can have a code on it or do you just enter the UPC that's on all the cans? (Is it something you can share??)

Also, does it say when the offer expires?

Thanks again!

Get up to 3 months free* on any Annual Pass

Enjoy every Mardi Gras concert** plus a year of admission to both Universal Orlando theme parks.

USE PROMO CODE: 201402100

For more information call 1-866-PASS-4-FUN or visit universalorlando.com

*Get three (3) months free on regularly priced Florida Resident 2-Park Preferred or Premier Pass and one (1) month free on Power Pass. Power Pass blockout dates apply. Offer valid on new purchases only; must be purchased and activated by April 30, 2014. Promo code and valid Florida photo ID required. Annual Pass term is valid for one year from the date of first use. Free additional months apply to the end of the first term. **Based on date of purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, discounts, or prior purchases. Limit six (6) passes per purchase. Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be copied or resold. Prices, times, dates and entertainment are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions apply.

I wonder if this is for Florida residents only? I tried to use the code on a non-resident pass and it said code accepted but I didn't finish the transaction. I don't want to buy the AP for my kids if we can't get the extra month though. Can anyone verify what it says when you finish checkout?

I wonder if this is for Florida residents only? I tried to use the code on a non-resident pass and it said code accepted but I didn't finish the transaction. I don't want to buy the AP for my kids if we can't get the extra month though. Can anyone verify what it says when you finish checkout?

I am a Florida resident. I entered promo code, clicked apply, and the cart description changed from "Preferred Pass : FlexPay : Florida" to "Preferred Pass - 3 Months Free : FlexPay : Florida". My order receipt says "$244.99 15-Mth Preferred MG Flex AD".

Hope that helps.

Most of these promotions are for FL residents only. I know you have to enter the zip code before you finish checking out and if it isn't a FL zip code, you probably will not be able to complete the transaction with the promo.

I am a Florida resident. I entered promo code, clicked apply, and the cart description changed from "Preferred Pass : FlexPay : Florida" to "Preferred Pass - 3 Months Free : FlexPay : Florida". My order receipt says "$244.99 15-Mth Preferred MG Flex AD".

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I don't think I can use the code will work for non-residents.

Does anyone have the UPC code for the 2015 promotion (has it changed?) . Again it requires a UPC code from a specially marked 20 or 24 pack coke , in exchange for up to 3 months free on a new Florida Resident Annual Pass. Thanks!

I just tried the promo coded listed above and it says Promo code not valid. The one listed above is a year old, but the promo is still going on currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!