• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mardi Gras Bands schedule is here!!!

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
I just went to http://www.universalstudios.com/globalnav/gnf.pl?url=http%3A//www.universalstudios.com/themeparks/ enter site through flash and click universal studios you will see in bottom left corner a mardi gras icon. click it and get the latest info!! Including the dates and bands!! And...Dad...it runs 30 days nightly!
For the 10th of March when we will all be there the B-52's will be playing!! too cool! and a band called Bond on 03/09.
Click the parade button and watch a movie clip of the parade.

jessica5.gif

[This message was edited by JessicaR on 01-14-01 at 12:19 PM.]

Ooh,ooh,ooh!!

Drivin down...the Atlannnnta HiWay!!!

Jessica, Thanks for the report!!!
Unbelievable, Me and DHs' date music!!!!Looks like the 10th will be a definate event!

Robinrs,
Ya gotta be there girl. I see you are from Atlanta.

Valarie

scoob.gif

Patti LaBelle 2/17
Village People 2/24
Luis Fonsi 3/03
Bond 3/09
B-52's 3/10
Blues Traveler 3/17
Lisa Z & the Funhouse - All other nights.

jessica5.gif

Hey, the Village People are performing on my birthday! :)

Thanks for the info!

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

wow. JessicaR, your posting may have caused a run on the Universal site. I can't get it open! It keeps timing out.

Valarie

scoob.gif

Thanks so much for the info Jessica. We will be there for Patti LaBelle!!! The B-52's are great, you guys will have fun. I actually saw them in a club in Boston.
Patti seeing Patti Labelle on 2-17

Great News, I'm glad it will be running while I'm there. Do they have a band every night?

kid_wearingdadsclothes_lg_wht.gif

Looks like from what I read a band will play nightly. Lisa Z & the Funhouse was listed as "all" other nights. So happy you will get to see the parade! :D

jessica5.gif

hmmm, I don't know if the dd's will want to see LaBelle. wish we'd be there for Village People.

songbird
star4w.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter