Marching Band

Padrepride

The Ultimate Padre Fan
So who's in marching band here? Come on don't be shy. I love marching band. Go French Horns!!! Our field show this year is intense.

I'm in marching band.
It's pretty much my lifee :D

Our halftime show theme is Copland.

I play snare. :)

Our last show is next week. It's really interesting, it's a mix of regular marching and then some of it is scatter. Our theme is cartoons, so we're playing a bunch of Looney Tunes and Disney music. I love it.

I play snare. :)

Our last show is next week. It's really interesting, it's a mix of regular marching and then some of it is scatter. Our theme is cartoons, so we're playing a bunch of Looney Tunes and Disney music. I love it.

Oh, that theme sounds awesome!
I hate our theme. It's so boring, and half the people don't even know who Copland is. I think our band would play much better if we played a theme we all liked. Last year we played pirates and it was so much fun.

I used to be! :)

I was in colorguard all four years of high school, being co-captain of the flag line my junior and senior years.
And now my friends in marching band here in Gettysburg are trying to get me to join. haha

My favorite field show was my junior year. We did 70s rock songs, including September, Spinning Wheel, and Getaway. it was really fun. :)

Oh, that theme sounds awesome!
I hate our theme. It's so boring, and half the people don't even know who Copland is. I think our band would play much better if we played a theme we all liked. Last year we played pirates and it was so much fun.

He wrote Hoedown, right? We played that last year for a concert, that was a really fun song to play xylo for, lmao.

i play clarinet in my marching band we actually have a parade on monday at the art festival in my town
it gonna be so great it's kinda of a short parade so we're not totally dead by the end :thumbsup2 that's always good

I am in marching band!! I LOVE it!!! Playing music is my whole life..Even outside of wind symphony and marching band. I play the flute/bells.

Hehehe. Marching band = My life.
Everyone knows it.
I play clarinet.
Our show is King Kong.

I have to go practice my basics now. I'll be back later.

I'm a marcher.
But our band marches Military style.
I assume that the rest of you have colorguards and such?
Yeahh,, we've got Drum Majors and that's about it.
So we don't have a theme.
But it's fun.

I'm a marcher.
But our band marches Military style.
I assume that the rest of you have colorguards and such?
Yeahh,, we've got Drum Majors and that's about it.
So we don't have a theme.
But it's fun.

We don't have colorguard... occasionally the spirit squad does a routine during a song, but that's it.

We've got guard, drum major. Our theme is Samuel Hazo music: samuelhazo.com We're playing Ride and Exultate.

He wrote Hoedown, right? We played that last year for a concert, that was a really fun song to play xylo for, lmao.

Yes!
I love the xlyo part.. it's so intense!
That has to be my second favorite song, next to Copland Finale (aka The Red Pony)

I like that song :]
It has a cool trumpet song :D

This is my favorite song we're playing
http://www.halleonard.com/common/audio/48019160.mp3
It's called Copland Finale.

My second Favorite is Hoe Down.
I'm going to see if I can find a clip of that.

My least favorite is Appalachian Spring. We overkilled that song.

Oh that's cool :]
We had a bass player last year in our band, but now he's playing the xylophone.
He only plays bass for the song Final Countdown now, I think. lol

i'm in marching band this semester, and then next semester we go into concert band.
i play clarinet and this year we're doing a western show.
i didn't think that i would like it, and neither did almost everyone else but it's actually really cool.

Our band's on youtube, but we look rather bad because we have our summer uniforms on, so maybe I'll find one in full uniform soon and I'll post that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter