• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Refurbs???

Oh bummer. This is my first and likely only trip to DL and I just noticed the matterhorn is closed for 6 months ending in June. I was so looking forward to that. I let out a quiet and sad "nooo...." when I read it :(

my first trip to DL had a few attractions that were down and I was devestated. In the end I had so much fun anyway because there is so much to do it didnt even bother me. It seems bad at first to be missing some stuff but in the end you will have a great time. Turst me.

One positive should be that Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks should be showing. It's my favorite fireworks show. I wish they would show it all summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter