March Park hours??

Bmwdsny

<font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug
We be going to DL in March..when will DL post the hours??

Check back on the disneyland.com website. They will post the hours, probably in December or January. They usually post 2-3 months in advance. Typical hours for March are the following:

Weekdays:
DL: 10am-8pm
DCA: 10am-6pm

Weekends:
DL: 8am-12am
DCA:10am-9pm

TwingleMum said:
When in March are you going and for how long??? We'll be at GC in April.

March 14-21 for 7 nights staying at the Grand Califorian!! :banana: My Dh has a convention to go to at the Anaheim Convention center.

Bmwdsny said:
March 14-21 for 7 nights staying at the Grand Califorian!! :banana: My Dh has a convention to go to at the Anaheim Convention center.
Sounds awesome enjoy your trip. We also own DVC and are using our points for GC. :Pinkbounc

TwingleMum said:
Sounds awesome enjoy your trip. We also own DVC and are using our points for GC. :Pinkbounc

Thanks!! can't wait to go and countin the days!! :cheer2: Gotta love the DVC!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the heads up for the March Calendar, can't wait til it comes out. Gotta plan, ya know!! :teeth: I hope it be warm since my kids so desperatly wants to swim in the GC pool!!

You have a great time too, in April!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter