March or June and why?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
After looking at next year's school calendar, we could go to WDW either:
March 13-20th
or
May 27-June 3 (the week would include Mem. Day)
Which would you choose and why? (Don't EVEN suggest taking the kids out of school early - the oldest has semester exams.)

We went this year March 24-28, and will be going again late May/early June when school lets out. We have been in early May before, and in August. The crowds for our Spring Break trip were moderate, I would imagine similar to early June. Your spring break time is much earlier than most of the country next year. The best thing about the March trip was the weather. It was gorgeous! Low 80's, not a lot of humidity. It rained a little on a couple of days. We're going back again next March, it was that nice. Diana

We have gone during March at least six times - crowds are good and the weather is wonderful! I sent once during the first week of June - never again! I was sweating even before I got into the parks - just awful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter