March/April Rates - what did you get this year?

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Just wondering what kind of Disney Club or Annual Pass rates were around for this year in March and April to get an idea.

We would be staying the 3 weeks before Easter, leaving on the Thursday or Friday before Easter Sunday, so won't actually be in WDW over Easter weekend.

I'm hoping there will be some good rates for this time of year, although I think it is peak rate?

Also, what about the Dolphin, would they have their usual half price rate for DC or AP over this period?

We paid $121 (plus tax) at CSR for 3/16-3/18. At that time, the best price we could get for ASMu was $109. Sprung for the extra $12 to upgrade to a moderate. It was not considered Easter Week.

We got $233/night tax incl. AKL savannah view with DC for 3/23-3/30. I called about 6-7 weeks before our trip. Beware though, I think I've read that this was the first year DC offerred discounts during "Spring Break/the weeks surrounding Easter" so if they offer them again during this time I'm sure they'll go quickly!
Good Luck!!!:)

There were a lot of good rates this year both AP, upsells, codes and otherwise. However, that would be a false comparison. What you had this year was not the norm and was designed to "bring back the crowds" after the downturn since 9/11. This is one where you will need to just wait and see and what will be offered will depend on how robust the regular reservations are for that time of year next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter