March/April 2014?

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM

DIS Veteran
Anybody planning for March or April 2014 already?? We are hoping for 3/29-4/5 give or take a day or two. Planning on doing a shorter, onsite trip this time to celebrate our 20th and our ds17 high school graduation!!! I am considering renting DVC points, AOA, BC, or CR...which basically means I have no idea!!! lol

I am going to be taking my HS daughter for a graduation trip in that time frame too. We are going to try for during Spring Break. I was also thinking about renting points. Not sure yet though. It will just be a me and her trip. So she is pretty excited.

Yay! It's official, my husband just gave us the go ahead (literally a few hours ago). He and I will be doing the BWI or CR maybe w/ a split stay at POR for 8 nights the week before Easter 4/11-4/19/14. Now it's time to start planning and start saving!!! Soooooo excited!!:banana::banana::banana:

March 2014 - I'm already planning for March 2015!!! It will be my 50th and I've always wanted to be in the Magic for my 50th. I'm just afraid it will be too cold. I was there in March once before and it was freezing. We had to go buy sweatshirts. I want BC, but keep thinking I should look into DVC points, but I'm afraid I'll miss out on the resort feel.

Plannig our first trip to DW March1-8 2014. need help with abbreviations; DVC, AOA, BC, CR, BWI, POR. Thanks.

Check here for a list of all abbreviations: http://www.wdwinfo.com/abbreviations.htm

In the meantime:

DVC - Disney Vacation Club

AOA - I'm not sure what this is. It's not listed on the abbreviations. Looks familiar though IOA is Islands of Adventure - Universal.

BC - Beach Club
CR - Contemporary Resort
BWI - Boardwalk Inn
POR - Port Orleans

We'll be there March 1-8 as well Returning to the Polynesian for the 5th time, can't wait!!

AoA is the new Art of Animation resort

We are also looking at March 1-8, 2014. Our two DS think we are going in December 2014 (Won't they be surprised). We went in March 2012 at the same time and they were surprised by the trip then as well. Looking forward to going back home at POR and seeing the castle again. Here are a few of the abbreviations:
POR - Port Orleans Riverside
POFQ - Port Orleans French Quarter
IMHO - In my honest opinion
DH - Disney/Darling Husband
DD- Disney/Darling Daughter
DS- Disney/Darling Son
MK - Magic Kingdom
EP - Epcot
HS - Hollywood Studios
AK- Animal Kingdom
TOT- Tower of Terror at HS

Have fun planning....Most of us do here at the DIS!!:cheer2:

AOA - I'm not sure what this is. It's not listed on the abbreviations. Looks

Art of Animation would be my guess

Loooking at May 2014 and am also deciding if its DVC 1 bed room if we go 5 people or 2 studios if 6 go, POR for 5, value suite for 5 or 2 values for 6.

We are planning for March 29-April 5, 2014. Our plan is to celebrate DS High School Graduation early. He graduates 2015 but he will have too much going on his Senior year and getting ready for college to go on a vacation that year so we have decided to have a spring break blowout! We are thinking AKV - Concierge! And a safari! He loves the idea! We are going!

We will still have our DVC PAPs and TIW card from our upcoming June 2013 trip!! It is just waiting for us!

:)

We are planing for March 1-6 2014. It will be DH,DS17,DS15,DD14, and me. This will be my 5th trip to the world and our first with ALL the family. Haven't decided which resort. It's either poly or AoA.

March 23 - 30th here. DW and I FINALLY have a spring break on the same week :banana: ! We teach in different districts who can't get on the same page, so it has been 4 years since we were able to take a spring vacation! It will be my daughters 13th B-day and it is reward trip for my wife and I finishing grad school. Looking into DVC point renting or AoA but definitely onsite this trip!

We are looking at April 9-16, 2014, hubby has a conference that week, so we may as well partake in some Disney! Most likely will be at a DVC resort, don't know which one though...

Hi!

We just hit our 11 month window and we were able to book our choice of AKV Jambo House Deluxe Studio CL from 3/28-4/5!

Spring Break 2014 and DS Graduation Celebration is in motion!!

:goodvibes

DH and I planning an 11 day/10 night stay at Coronado Springs Business Class
from March 9th-19th !

So very excited as I have not been to WDW since 2005 and DH was very young and conicidentally sick during his only trip there.
We are super excited ! :cool1:

Hubby and I are taking our baby daughter for her first trip to WDW in April 2014, staying for 10 nights from the 8th! We are staying at Art of Animatio:cool1:

We are planning on going March 20-28. There will be our family of 5, plus our older children are bringing friends. ( 7 of us all together) We are renting campers to stay at FW. We will have 2 sites and mine and my husband's family will come down during the week. Looking forward to it!!

247 days.....until we see the castle again......it feels like eternity :crazy2: (the silver lining.....I can make ADRs on September 2nd):dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter