March 28th 3 Day Cruise

Yeah! That's 3 cabins confirmed! There should be a couple more out there... Our friends are trying to get on this cruise with us, but it's almost sold out and they can't get a cabin for 4, so there's got to be more folks out there for the FE!

3princessMommy said:
Hi All!

Need to start thinking about getting organized.

Shall we start a FE List now?

I'm happy to keep track if folks are interested:

Just post:

Family Name:
Individual Names, Genders, & Ages:
Cabin Number:

Let's plan on making the cutoff date 30 days before the sail date - so Feb. 28 will be the last day to sign up. It's getting close!!!!

Here's ours:

Lockard (BigAWL & 3PrincessMommy)
Aaron, DH, 40
Joann, DW, 38
Filda, DFF, 38
Caitlin, DD, 11
Alex, DD, 9
Virginia, DD 6
7040 & 7042 (Combined - 1 FE)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!
Joann

Claudy ( HighC's)
Laura,DW,44
Jackie,DD,11
Samantha,DD,14
P.S Jackie likes Ariel.

Who's Next!!???!??!:confused3

I will do a spreadsheet of the FE list as we get closer to the cruise, but since we're such a small group now, i'll just keep updating with the total number. Hopefully this will give you the info you need to plan your gifts. But right now, we're only at 5 cabins confirmed and a couple more who expressed interest earlier.

I hope this works for everyone. :thumbsup2

Hello fellow DCLers ;) I can't believe that we'll be on the Disney Dream again in 8 short months! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise since May 2011 (that was when we drank the Mickey Kool-Aid and now we're TOTALLY hooked) :thumbsup2
In fact, this time around we managed to convince our very good friends to take a sip of our favorite Kool-Aid and join us (their first Disney cruise!). Soooooo excited! :yay:
Question...Is it just me or does this thread seem rather short? :confused3 I thought there would be more posts out here by now :guilty: If the thread has been moved, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from everyone! :dance3:

So excited! Can't wait to experience the magic....:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Those who have expressed interest in the FE, but have not posted their info, please either post your info so I can add you to the list, or send me a PM. I've got the list going at home and will either post it or send it via e-mail as we get closer.

So far we've got 5 cabins confirmed and I think 3 others have said they were interested, but I don't have info for yet. :thumbsup2

We are excited to set sail on the 28th. It feels great knowing that we may make some friends before we board.

My husband, Derwin, me, Kimberly, and our daughter, Blair (1 year old) would like to be included in any activities that are set in play during the cruise.

I have been researching various ways to go about this whole cruising experience and our approach is going to be to learn from the pros!

Lately, my time has been spent searching for Blair's daily apparel for this trip. I must admit that I had no idea there were as many princesses as there are and let me tell you, there is an outfit that highlights each and every one! Tooo-o many options, not enough cruise days!!

We are excited to set sail on the 28th. It feels great knowing that we may make some friends before we board.

My husband, Derwin, me, Kimberly, and our daughter, Blair (1 year old) would like to be included in any activities that are set in play during the cruise.

I have been researching various ways to go about this whole cruising experience and our approach is going to be to learn from the pros!

Lately, my time has been spent searching for Blair's daily apparel for this trip. I must admit that I had no idea there were as many princesses as there are and let me tell you, there is an outfit that highlights each and every one! Tooo-o many options, not enough cruise days!!

Sounds like you need a longer cruise! :lmao: Guess we'll see you at the rebooking on board desk???:goodvibes

If you have your cabin number, I'll put you on the FE list.

Any 3rd grade girls looking for a pre-cruise penpal? DD9 would like to meet someone before we get onboard to make transition to the Lab easier.

3princessMommy said:
Any 3rd grade girls looking for a pre-cruise penpal? DD9 would like to meet someone before we get onboard to make transition to the Lab easier.

We have a third grade boy.

DD9 Loves Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Disney. She likes princesses, but is just as happy discussing jedi strategy (at least I think that's what she's talking about...:confused3).

If your DS9 is okay with hanging out with a cool girl, then I'm sure she'd love to get an e-mail.

3princessMommy said:
DD9 Loves Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Disney. She likes princesses, but is just as happy discussing jedi strategy (at least I think that's what she's talking about...:confused3).

If your DS9 is okay with hanging out with a cool girl, then I'm sure she'd love to get an e-mail.

Mine is majorly into HP. He puts up with the princess stuff since his cousin is 5 and really into them. He likes Star Wars too. Our other son who is 4 will be with him in the lab.

Add us to the FE list Cabin #8644
Me 46
DH 45
DS 13
DS 9
DD 9

DD9-Kelly would love a pre-trip penpal PM me

Leanne

PS I'm not skilled with crafts and work full time so I was a little apprehensive to do FE but I know my twins will LOVE it!

We are up to 9 cabins interested in the FE. I have details for 7 of them. Keep them coming! Remember last day to sign up in Feb. 28! :thumbsup2

If you haven't posted your details, please do or send them to me in a pm.

I've been checking into the FE sounds fun! Is it one gift per person participating delivered anytime during the cruise? Thanks for the links!

Hiya everyone! My name is Justin and I am a TotalDisneyFan. Anyway, we are going on our first Disney cruise on March 28.

We are a family of four. I am 18, my brother is 14 and my parents (46) will obviously be joint us.

I heard all about the fish extender and stuff on another forum but never did it. How does it work. Can’t wait till the cruise and hopefully we will see you there!
- Justin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter