• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2022?

PrincessHanasMom

Mouseketeer
Hi, all! I’m back to DIS after several years, planning a trip for March 2022!! In the past, I have leaned heavily on threads for my month/week of travel, but I can’t seem to find any threads for March 2022 yet. Are people here not planning that far ahead like they used to? Since it’s been a few years, I have a lot of catching up to do!! :)

March is 11 months away and airlines can't book till 11 months in advance and DVC only lets you book 11 months in advance in your home resort. March is probably just starting to be booked.

At this rate , Disney will believe they don’t have to offer discounts until the 50th Anniversary Celebration ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter