*March 2019 Check In*

Will have to say goodbye to our March/April trip. My husband has severely blown out his knee and requires surgery and extensive rehabilitation post op. On the plus side we are rebooking for November! Thank goodness for travel cancellation insurance. A bit worried about the crowds but it is what it is. Looking forward to reading about all your trips!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

I've got a couple more weeks til ressies open for our trip. Definitely getting a lunch ressie at Carthay Circle, that is always our go to :) And if WOC is back up and running (not holding my breath but still....) a dessert party ressie, as we've done it twice before and I can't imagine watching WOC without it :rotfl2: Thinking of making a La Brea ressie for our first night for dinner as we are arriving mid afternoon and just hanging out in Downtown Disney (or the pool if it's warm enough). We really like La Brea and last time the wait was at least 45 minutes for dinner so I'm thinking a ressie would be a good idea :thumbsup2 Still debating on a character meal as my kids are getting older but ironically, it's my 10yr old that is requesting a character meal, not my 8yr old :rotfl:

I'm snooping dining reservations to figure out park hours again. Looks like 8am openings on the 11th & 12th, so that must be the week they start spring break hours. Yay for early openings!!

Will have to say goodbye to our March/April trip. My husband has severely blown out his knee and requires surgery and extensive rehabilitation post op. On the plus side we are rebooking for November! Thank goodness for travel cancellation insurance. A bit worried about the crowds but it is what it is. Looking forward to reading about all your trips!

Sorry to hear this, hope your husband have a speedy recovery! Glad that you have a November trip planned!:-)

Coming out to CA for the first time March 2nd-11th. LA for the first few days, then checking in at GC on the 6th before our DL/SoCal Short Escape ABD starts on the 7th. We're incredibly excited!

We'll be there the 19th-23rd!

We've been thinking about moving out of state, so it'll be our last trip for a while. I've got about a week before I can start making reservations, and it looks like it'll definitely be a Dis-food trip for us lol

Have a message into Napa Rose for Momma's birthday at the chef's table!

Okay, I'm official - March 1 to 5 at DLR! Looking forward to the West Coast Food & Wine. Should be fun.

Adult daughter and I are taking our first Disneyland trip in March '19! We will be in California for a wedding, then to play March 9 - 12. Staying at the Knotts Berry Farm Motel (anybody ever done that w/transportation to Disneyland?) 1 day to visit to Knotts coasters, 3 day park-hoppers for Disney...such a newbie. She and I did a week at Disney World a couple summers ago..but this seems like a totally new world! Tips? Advice?

Adult daughter and I are taking our first Disneyland trip in March '19! We will be in California for a wedding, then to play March 9 - 12. Staying at the Knotts Berry Farm Motel (anybody ever done that w/transportation to Disneyland?) 1 day to visit to Knotts coasters, 3 day park-hoppers for Disney...such a newbie. She and I did a week at Disney World a couple summers ago..but this seems like a totally new world! Tips? Advice?
Welcome! You might want to start a new thread about transportation options from Knotts, I'm sure you'll get some good advice.

I'm snooping dining reservations to figure out park hours again. Looks like 8am openings on the 11th & 12th, so that must be the week they start spring break hours. Yay for early openings!!
Yep, and Blue Bayou is taking reservations all the way up until 10 pm as well.

I'll be there Feb 28 - Mar 3 staying at the Grand, we are coming from three night in Vegas, have three day hoppers and are staying on the Queen Mary and doing Universal for a day after. Super excited!!

We will be there March 12th-16th, staying at PVI! I think we might transfer to a hotel near LAX the night of the 15th just because we have an early flight on the 16th. I am so sad that Space Mountain might be closed during our trip. I hope Splash is back up and running and nothing else goes down before then! This is our first trip to DL. We are WDW veterans, lol!

We will be there March 12th-16th, staying at PVI! I think we might transfer to a hotel near LAX the night of the 15th just because we have an early flight on the 16th. I am so sad that Space Mountain might be closed during our trip. I hope Splash is back up and running and nothing else goes down before then! This is our first trip to DL. We are WDW veterans, lol!
Welcome! You are in luck, Splash will only be closed for two weeks in February. I'm holding my breath for no more refurbs too. It seems like most of the refurbs start on Mondays, so every Monday we have what we call rehab roulette at our house, and we try and guess what's next before we check the calendar. It's nerve-wracking, but I know we'll have a great time regardless of what's closed.

Add me to the check in. I'm taking my family March 24-26 and we'll be staying at HOJO, our favorite walking distance hotel. We weren't planning a trip this spring, but with the southern California resident deal and the price hikes, it made sense to take a trip while we can still afford it and before the place becomes a mad house with Star Wars. I typically avoid spring break because of the crowds, but I'm really excited to take the kids. I don't normally plan trips only a couple of months out. So excited!

For those of you who are ready for reservations, whatcha got goin' on?

I'm looking at lamplight on the 19th, and (our fav) cafe orleans either the 21st or 22nd. The 22nd is our anniversary and I was hoping WOC would be back for the dessert package but it's not looking that way at alllllll. We're also looking forward to doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour but I'm thinking if I push that until Friday I'm going to be pooped and not have as much fun walking around for 3 hours.

Bummed about new things going down with TBD end dates :( I know we'll have fun regardless, and we spent a couple years as passholders so we've "done" everything dozens of times. As long as the weather's decent we can sit around people watching, drawing, and eating corndogs lol

For those of you who are ready for reservations, whatcha got goin' on?

I'm looking at lamplight on the 19th, and (our fav) cafe orleans either the 21st or 22nd. The 22nd is our anniversary and I was hoping WOC would be back for the dessert package but it's not looking that way at alllllll. We're also looking forward to doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour but I'm thinking if I push that until Friday I'm going to be pooped and not have as much fun walking around for 3 hours.

Bummed about new things going down with TBD end dates :( I know we'll have fun regardless, and we spent a couple years as passholders so we've "done" everything dozens of times. As long as the weather's decent we can sit around people watching, drawing, and eating corndogs lol
TBD end dates are killing me! I don't like the new trend of keeping everything open ended.

Joining in as well & coming from AZ for our Spring Break March 13th-17th! Having never been during Spring Break do any of you have any tips for a large group at such a busy time?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!