3/14-3/17 ej119 GCH
3/14-3/17 smiles33 GCH
3/15-3/17 JMommyof3 Marriott
3/22-3/30 Disney127
3/23-3/30 candy0730 Trop
3/24-4/4 rklafuller PPH & DI&S
3/29-31 bcwife76 GCV
3/30-4/6 AJA55 GCH

I haven't seen a thread for March yet, so I hope it's ok if I start one because I'm ready to chat and sooo excited! My kids won't know about this trip until Christmas, and I'm dying to tell them. We'll be there March 8-12 staying at DI&S, not exactly my favorite, but just about the only affordable place within walking distance with space for 5 during the tail end of the Natural Products Expo. I originally bought 2 day tickets, but extended my trip by a day when the limited time tickets were announced. I'm hoping they'll let me upgrade from 2 day/1park with maxpass to 3 day/1park with maxpass. I've been given conflicting opinions about whether that is possible from guest services, so I'm hoping for pixie dust when I arrive at the ticket booth.

Our last trip was in May of 2017 when F! was still down, so I'm excited to make a dining package reservation this time around (and it's killing me that the calendar is not advancing:headache:.) I'm watching the refurb calendar like a hawk, and wondering how many we'll see given the ticket discount. I see that Astro Orb and GRR will be down in January, has anyone heard when those will be back? GRR has been down on every. single. trip. for us, so I'm really hoping that it will be back up by March.

I can't wait to see the beautiful spring flowers and smell the churros:cloud9:! Who's joining me in March?

We will be there from 3/1-3/5. :)

When I've purchased on the website, they've shown up immediately in the app (same log in info). How long ago did you purchase?

I made my last payment this morning. Weird. I'll give it a day or two and see if it shows up.

My family (dh, dd7, ds4) and I will be at Disneyland 3/15-3/16 post first cruise from San Diego to Cabo and back. We will be staying at Courtyard.
Btw, Disney cruising is expensive! I don’t know if I can afford more than one time! Question, how crowded will it be at Disneyland with spring break and all?

Last edited:
My family (dh, dd7, ds4) and I will be at Disneyland 3/15-3/16 post first cruise from San Diego to Cabo and back. We will be staying at Courtyard.
Btw, Disney cruising is expensive! I don’t know if I can afford more than one time! Question, how crowded will it be at Disneyland with spring break and all?
Added you:). My thinking is that spring break will be a bit more spread out this year because Easter is so late, but that's just speculation. I've been the first week of March before and crowds weren't bad, but I haven't been mid-March. Seems like I remember from Figment's 2019 thread that much of Arizona and Anaheim are on spring break that week.

Is anyone else obsessed with the new purple ears? I know what my must-buy souvenir will be in March :rotfl2:

Only ears I have and wear are the ones in my picture. And the shirt I wear with the ears? Yep...red with white polka dots.

Added you:). My thinking is that spring break will be a bit more spread out this year because Easter is so late, but that's just speculation. I've been the first week of March before and crowds weren't bad, but I haven't been mid-March. Seems like I remember from Figment's 2019 thread that much of Arizona and Anaheim are on spring break that week.
Ok. Thank you for replying. We’re only there really 1.5 days and will use maxpass and just do rides. We’re so excited for my little peanut 4 yo to be able to go on the 40” rides lol.

We will be there 3/14-3/18. Staying at BWPPI. Have not stayed there in a while. Last year our boys treated us to GCH for our Anniversary, just the two of us. But I am excited that the whole family will be going!

We will be back in DL from March 19th to 23rd. This is quite the trip evolving for us - staying in Vegas March 16th to 19th as friends will be there. Then Disney until the 23rd, and a cruise to Mexico from the 23rd to 30th! Can't wait!

I currently have both Homewood Suites and Park Vue Inn booked with refundable deposits - stayed at and like both, both have pros and cons. Still going back and forth whether the additional $200 or so is worth it at Homewood for the free dinner/beer each night. Haven't purchased park tickets yet - that's next on the list. Looks as if the Canadian resident offer is the same price as the current ticket offer so not really rushing to buy just yet!

Hoping it's not too crowded - suspect it must be spring break for many with the price of flights for those dates!

We will be back in DL from March 19th to 23rd. This is quite the trip evolving for us - staying in Vegas March 16th to 19th as friends will be there. Then Disney until the 23rd, and a cruise to Mexico from the 23rd to 30th! Can't wait!

I currently have both Homewood Suites and Park Vue Inn booked with refundable deposits - stayed at and like both, both have pros and cons. Still going back and forth whether the additional $200 or so is worth it at Homewood for the free dinner/beer each night. Haven't purchased park tickets yet - that's next on the list. Looks as if the Canadian resident offer is the same price as the current ticket offer so not really rushing to buy just yet!

Hoping it's not too crowded - suspect it must be spring break for many with the price of flights for those dates!
Oh yeah, Mexico cruise and Disneyland combo too!

Us too! 5 night Baja cruise on the Wonder before taking the train up to Anaheim!:thumbsup2
Woo hoo! Does that make us Disney obsessed.
I went ahead and got our train tickets. How about you? Btw, I read your trip report, I think alaska cruise. Thank you for writing it! We have the Alaska cruise booked for September!

I went ahead and got our train tickets. How about you? Btw, I read your trip report, I think alaska cruise. Thank you for writing it! We have the Alaska cruise booked for September!

I think it's safe to say we're all a little Disney obsessed around here :rotfl:

No, haven't purchased the train tickets yet. It's on my list for this month, along with booking parking at our airport and getting travel insurance; those are the last items left to do :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading, it took me a LONG time to write the Alaska one lol You will have a fantastic time. In fact, we are sailing again the end of this August (slightly different itinerary, it stops in Icy Strait Point as well). Perhaps you will be getting on the day we get off?

I think it's safe to say we're all a little Disney obsessed around here :rotfl:

No, haven't purchased the train tickets yet. It's on my list for this month, along with booking parking at our airport and getting travel insurance; those are the last items left to do :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading, it took me a LONG time to write the Alaska one lol You will have a fantastic time. In fact, we are sailing again the end of this August (slightly different itinerary, it stops in Icy Strait Point as well). Perhaps you will be getting on the day we get off?
Lol, yes, I suppose it does.
We are on the last sailing, 9/9, so there will be one between. You going again says a lot! Even my dh wants to go on the alaska cruise lol.
I’m thinking about what to do on our one day in SD before the cruise. I’m thinking either La Jolla shores or the Point Loma tide pools.

We are cruising with Princess, not Disney! My family are HUGE cruise fans - must say, our one and only cruise on Disney (to Alaska) was a bot disappointing given the premium we paid to cruise Disney! The kids HATED the kid programming - it was just too chaotic and unstructured for them. Having taken over 30 cruises in their short lives, they had lots to compare to! LOL

We are cruising with Princess, not Disney! My family are HUGE cruise fans - must say, our one and only cruise on Disney (to Alaska) was a bot disappointing given the premium we paid to cruise Disney! The kids HATED the kid programming - it was just too chaotic and unstructured for them. Having taken over 30 cruises in their short lives, they had lots to compare to! LOL
Oh so you are expert cruisers. My kids have expressed not wanting to go in the kids club and will probably only go in during the open family time. Did you like anything about the Disney cruise to Alaska?

We will be there March 11-13 piggybacking DL with a trip to San Diego (our kids’ spring break is that week). We used to live in San Diego almost ten years ago and are a former SoCal pass holders. We will be staying at the GCH. We love WDW, but our sentimental favorite park will always be DL because that’s what my girls grew up with. Right now, logistically planning out making reservations (dining, BBB) since our 60 day window is opening up soon!

Oh so you are expert cruisers. My kids have expressed not wanting to go in the kids club and will probably only go in during the open family time. Did you like anything about the Disney cruise to Alaska?

The shows and entertainment were fabulous, as was the food and service onboard. We had done Alaska on 4 other cruises prior to this one so really only went for the ship - Disney ships are really not made for cold weather cruising in my opinion! There were very few things to do on the decks as the weather wasn't warm enough, the pools weren't that appealing when it was single digits outside (so funny to see the lifeguards dressed in full snow suits), no fireworks due to noise regulations, etc, etc. We did enjoy the cruise and made some friends that we stay in touch with, but not sure I would pay the premium to cruise Disney again (unless it was Caribbean or somewhere warm)!

The shows and entertainment were fabulous, as was the food and service onboard. We had done Alaska on 4 other cruises prior to this one so really only went for the ship - Disney ships are really not made for cold weather cruising in my opinion! There were very few things to do on the decks as the weather wasn't warm enough, the pools weren't that appealing when it was single digits outside (so funny to see the lifeguards dressed in full snow suits), no fireworks due to noise regulations, etc, etc. We did enjoy the cruise and made some friends that we stay in touch with, but not sure I would pay the premium to cruise Disney again (unless it was Caribbean or somewhere warm)!
That’s interesting that the Alaska cruise is so popular. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter