March 2013 Car rentals

I asked this on the January rental thread as well but haven't received an answer. Isn't coupon code MUWZ003 only for AARP members? :confused3

Rates are really crazy now. Just re-checked at National for March 1 - 7, using the KLM code. Booked a week ago for $177...today $795! It's $550 with my Emerald Club code. Out of control!

My rate for the end of March has quadrupled since I made it on Dec 5th. It's from an off-airport location and now I am nervous that I won't get there before it closes. I will be SOL.

Just relax folks. We're still at least a couple of weeks away from seeing good rates for even the first part of March. Doesn't hurt to make a non binding reservation, but, if you're getting a common car class, you will see much better rates.

Just relax folks. We're still at least a couple of weeks away from seeing good rates for even the first part of March. Doesn't hurt to make a non binding reservation, but, if you're getting a common car class, you will see much better rates.

It's a catch-22, if too many people book non-binding reservations early, the car rental agencies see high demand & low supply so they keep rates high, but yes, generally speaking it's always best to have the best available rate booked & cancel it as soon as you find something better.

I'm needing at least a mid size for feb 26-mar 6....any ideas? Not having much luck finding anything less than $275!

Due to an Airtran flight time change, we are leaving a day earlier. I changed my budget reservation by 18 hours for a $50 increase. Sure hope I can find something better in the next 60 days.

Me too! I keep watching for something better too.

What are the national codes?

It's the same base rate of $225 per week but you are staying 3 extra days @ $45 each.

i have it from monday-wednesday so thought it would be week plus two days??? pick up at 8pm monday and return 12pm wednesday
am i wrong?
thanks

Thank you so much!!! Still hoping to find cheaper but it is pretty good for now!
If it wasn't for the disboards it would be 800!!!!

Booked with National for a midsize SUV from March 6-17 for a total of $350.62 I used the KLM code and coupon code NDA2354BU which is a entertainment code for 2013.

Will I have to show the coupon to use this? If so is the only way to get the coupon is by paying for the entertainment book? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter