Marathon Week 2020

Mumof4mice

DIS Veteran
We're planning a group expedition for Marathon 2020, and I will need 2 PVB studios and 1 VGF studio. Preferably standard view, but will take the higher view category if they're all that's available.

Has anyone had trouble securing these studios at 8am, 11 months out? Do people walk these studios (never done it before, but if I have to I'll give it a try)? Thank you!

When do we think the official announcement re the 2020 WDW Marathon weekend dates will be made? Could they announce these at this weekends Wine & Dine Expo?

I own and have booked a Studio at the BCVs ever year for the last 12, right at the 11 month window and never had an issue. The biggest potential challenge would have been for this year when the start of marathon weekend was 1/3/18 just 2 days after the new year. I was able to book 1/3 - 1/11 with no issues at all. Based on history the 2020 WDW weekend dates will be 1/8/20 - 1/12/20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter