Mar 16-22 House with Pool

csss31399

Mouseketeer
Ok, I have read through pages and pages of posts. I have been to all the websites, but am having a difficult time finding availability for under $1000 for six nights, Mar 16-22.

We need at least 3 bedrooms and would like a pool. Can anyone suggest a place that maybe you have personally stayed at?

Also, I did ask for quotes from Windsor Hills because I would prefer there, but no luck yet.

Thanks!!

Yikes! As you're aware, I'm sure, that's a peak week since it's the week before Easter. Places will be charging premium prices and have likely been booked up for months. You may not get many responses because some owners won't take the time to respond if they're booked. If you really want to stay in a private home, I think you might need to look a bit further out location-wise or not let price be a factor. In wanting a private pool, you've ruled out the condos, which is probably the most numerous type of property as far as total numbers. You might want to open up your consideration to those. I think there's really probably not much left open at this point, and it could be difficult to find the ones that are, but I do wish you luck!

Thanks for the links. I will send a request. There are just so many options and it's hard to figure them all out.

Here's a Windsor Hills townhome with pool that has an opening according to their availability calendar:
http://www.5minutestodisney.com/

(Disclaimer: This is not me or my home, I have no connection with this owner in any way just so I don't get in trouble here!)

George, you're getting a little paranoid. :laughing:
I thought I was going to have to contact you to find a home for me. I had quite many on my list that showed availability for my dates but every time I emailed them the dates were already booked. I finally found something last night.
What bugs me? Owners that don't keep their calendars updated. Some don't have anything filled in. I hate that. It seems like a waste of time emailing them. I don't know about anyone else but I skip over the ones that don't have a updated calendar. Maybe it's just me. :confused3

George, you're getting a little paranoid. :laughing:
I thought I was going to have to contact you to find a home for me. I had quite many on my list that showed availability for my dates but every time I emailed them the dates were already booked. I finally found something last night.
What bugs me? Owners that don't keep their calendars updated. Some don't have anything filled in. I hate that. It seems like a waste of time emailing them. I don't know about anyone else but I skip over the ones that don't have a updated calendar. Maybe it's just me. :confused3

Yeah it's kind of surprising some don't do that, isn't it?

Those people would make me nervous, if they're not well organized on something as basic as a calendar how do you know you're not going to show up and find they've double booked or something? Woops!

Thanks for the suggestions. I found two that will work; hopefully, I can get one booked before someone else does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter