Map with loops and actual site numbers??

fldisneymommyto2

Mouseketeer
I found a map some time ago, but I can't find it now. I am looking for a map that shows the individual loops and site numbers on it. Anybody know of one? I want to request a few sites, but I want to know the numbers and the sites don't always follow the even # on one side, odd on the other rule!! :confused3 I hope someone can help!!:worship:

Do you know what loop you need site numbers for? I may be able to help. There has never been a map of site numbers released for public use, at least not that I'm aware of (and I've searched extensively!). Generally, it is better to request features (close to comfort station, near the pool) rather than site numbers.

:santa:

Thanks Shanman.. I need to know the sites on either side of 305. We love 305 and would love to be near that but don't want to end up on the other side of the road.

We just stayed in 303 it was the first site in the loop with alot of area in the front...very nice site with a huge tree to shade things and no neighbors in front of us. Close to bus stop.

Did 303 back up to the playground or was it on the ohter side? We want the sites that back up to the playground and canal. I think it goes 301, 302, 305... I think 303 was the site that people were in for months.. she had a porsche and the detail guys came by everyday to wash it...

Did 303 back up to the playground or was it on the ohter side? We want the sites that back up to the playground and canal. I think it goes 301, 302, 305... I think 303 was the site that people were in for months.. she had a porsche and the detail guys came by everyday to wash it...

303 is across the street from the one that backs up to the playground, wish I could say we were the ones with the porsche ;) but we just spent two weeks there and the only detail our tt seem was when we hosed off one tire..hehe :rotfl2:

Thanks Terri... I think the sites I want are 301, 302 and 305. The people with the porshe were interesting to watch...LOL
We loved 305 because we could sit under the trees with a beverage and watch the kids at the playground, we could fish right there, and the site is shady. It was just awesome!!!

Well, I guess I'm a bit tardy, but here is a map of the low 300 numbers:

Picture6.png

Hope it helps

THanks Shanman.. it does help!!! I am going to put in a request for the first 3 sites.. I know it is only a request, but if you don't ask for what you want you might not ever get it!!

While I have never stayed in site 305, it has to be my favorite site in FtW. I just love how the entire site is canopied by trees. Jay & Donna Howard (Disney Donna) used to stay on site 301. I miss them. Donna's Xmas decorations were "da bomb"!!

While I have never stayed in site 305, it has to be my favorite site in FtW. I just love how the entire site is canopied by trees. Jay & Donna Howard (Disney Donna) used to stay on site 301. I miss them. Donna's Xmas decorations were "da bomb"!!

They sure were. There's been a big hole in the holidays at the Fort since she's been gone. :sad1:

We stayed in 300 loop last time and were in 329 and loved it. This time we are trying to get into 500 loop. We have 2 older dogs and I didn't want them to have to walk a long distance in the heat to get to the dog park. I was wondering if 536, 538 and 540 would be good choices. My requirements were away from the CS and backing up to the little water way that runs between loop 500 and I think 1400. I just don't want to back up to the road. Can anyone give me some feedback on good sites in 500. I want to fax my "request" next week.

If you do google search on "camping at Disney" there is a site that has a listing of the sites (many of them anyway) with their sizes, possible obstructions, closeness to comfort station, back in difficulty, etc. There is also a site that has video clips of each loop that someone took the time to put together. Unfortunately its hard to make out the site numbers on much of them. Maybe this can help a little. :confused3

Every visit I say to myself I should take some time while we are riding around in the golf cart to map out the site numbers. Of course, if its at Christmas we get into the decorations and other times we are looking at the nice rigs or are just enjoying the amibiance so anything else seems like work. :rolleyes1

Sites 526, 528, 530, 532, 535, 536, 538, and 540 are all on the outside of the loop, away from either the road or comfort station and back up to the canal. 528-536 are closest to the canal with 540 being the furthest. FYI 541-543 are the infamous "shared driveway" sites which you may want to avoid.

HIH

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you. We try to stay in a new loop each time, but are always looking for a few goods sites.

I started to vedio each loop. Once I get them up loaded maybe someone can work with me to set up a google map with the site numbers. that can be shared out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter