Mannheim Steamrollers Question

Rags

DIS Veteran
We will be heading back to Universal Dec 10th thru 13th during their Christmas celebration. :) We would like to see the Mannheim steam roller concert while we are there.
1) Is it included with park admission? (We are both AP preferred)
2) Where will the concert be performed?
3) Is it select dates only?
Tia for the responses:)

Yes it is included. It is performed in the bandstand by Rip Ride Rocket. It is on Nov. 18 - 19, 25 - 26, Dec. 2 - 3,9 - 10, and 16 - 17.

We can't wait! This is our first Christmas season visit at Universal and with the new Harry Potter Christmas we are thrilled

I am a seasonal passholder. Does this count as one of the concerts that would prevent me from getting into US on all of these days?

OP this thread may be helpfu to you

https://www.disboards.com/threads/2...-11-18-this-year.3630977/page-2#post-58195221

verging OT here, but as related to your Q

The Mardi Gras concerts we've attended got crazy-crowded. Thinking the blackout dates on seasonal might thin the herd.:wizard: Not sure policy if in effect last we attended

For those who have attended both (thinking metro likely;)) are the MS concert days more doable? Specifically, I'm looking at the Sunday after Thanksgiving as a day guest.

Last edited:
The Mardi Gras concerts we've attended got crazy-crowded. Thinking the blackout dates on seasonal might thin the herd.:wizard: Not sure policy if in effect last we attended

Not sure when you attended, but seasonal passholders weren't allowed into MG concerts when I was there first week of Feb last year and concert crowds were pretty big still. We upgraded from 2-day passes to seasonals after the concert for that reason. (Of course, now I'm out of luck for MS. Didn't realize back then that I'd be going again during holiday season.:oops:

Not sure when you attended, but seasonal passholders weren't allowed into MG concerts when I was there first week of Feb last year and concert crowds were pretty big still. We upgraded from 2-day passes to seasonals after the concert for that reason. (Of course, now I'm out of luck for MS. Didn't realize back then that I'd be going again during holiday season.:oops:

2015. We were there last year but exerience so bad for the Fall Out Boy concerts had attended, skipped the park entirely for MG 2016 event days

Reactions: shh
Yes it is included. It is performed in the bandstand by Rip Ride Rocket. It is on Nov. 18 - 19, 25 - 26, Dec. 2 - 3,9 - 10, and 16 - 17.

Do u happen to know what time the concerts start? Thanks in advance....

Do u happen to know what time the concerts start? Thanks in advance....

Last year's concert started at 7 pm. It was FABULOUS.

15894837_10155358071791416_5652807552861609290_n.jpg

15873033_10155358071746416_8860589094236265645_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter