• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

man arrested for exposing himself at akl pool

What a sick freak. Glad he wasn't there when I was, or you'd be reading about me too, for kicking his ****.

It's so disgusting that this could happen anywhere, but happening at a WDW resort just seems even worse.

The sad/disgusting part is that since he 'only' exposed himself, not much will probably happen to him!!!!

Sorry, but this is a huge issue to me and I would like to see him locked up forever.

A "dog chew toy", I had to laugh at that one.

What a sicko. I wonder if he had family with him.

Those poor kids and families! This along with the story of the dad killing the slime he caught attacking his 4 yr old in Texas make me want to never leave the house!

I'm honestly surprised we don't hear more of this.

There are a LOT of disturbed peeps out there...and Disney being so full of kids...I find it impressive that we don't hear more of it...especially in pools. Makes me think *maybe* Disney is doing something right.

So, my first thought was 'OMG! That was the resort we stayed last and want to stay at again.' My second thought was 'my DD swims with goggles all the time under water and she is 9.' My third thought was 'how would my DD have handled this had it happened to her.' But then my last thought was 'how would I react if this were to have happened to my daughter' and I didn't like the place my mind went. (All I can say is it involved dismemberment without a sharp object. :lmao: )

I know this can happen at any place in the world. For some reason it just makes it worse in my mind when it is at Disney since that is the place that even adults say you get to be a kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter