Mama Melrose

Sharon

Mouseketeer
we have ADRs at MM in HS and wanted to get opinions on it. Any must have items?? Any don't items?? Suggestions.

We were there for the first time two weeks ago for lunch. It was fairly quiet and cool inside. I thought the food was good but not spectacular. I had the chicken parmasan. Nick had the steak and really liked it. Service was the best of our two week trip.

DH and I go for lunch. We aren't on the DDP . We get a flatbread pizza & a salad to share and if we are hungry enough get a dessert. Service can be ok to outstanding. And we have always enjoyed the our meals.

The Crispy Calamari appetizer has always been fantastic! Last time I was there I had the Shrimp Campanelle pasta and it was also fantastic. Loved the vegetables in it, and the shrimp was huge. I've also had the Chicken alla Parmigiana and I can be kind of picky about this entree but it exceeded my expectations.

We loved Mama Melrose. DH had the steak and still talks about how good it was. I had the mahi mahi and thought it was very good. We all really enjoyed the fresh mozzarella and tomatoes appetizer.

I'll give another vote to the calamari and the margherita flatbread is also surprisingly light. The spaghetti is quite good. The desserts are excellent here. We dined on the Fantasmic package, and that came with dessert. We just ordered one of everything. My girlfriend's birthday was around our trip (we fudged it by a couple weeks, shhh), and they pixie dusted a sampler all for herself, with a candle :D

We like MM. I generally get the steak and Calamari. So far the only meal one of us was not fond of was the pork dish. My son ordered it and said that he just did not like it. There was nothing wrong with it other than he didn't care for the way it tasted.

Love MM! I was expecting average chain Italian and was very pleasantly surprised. I had the chicken parmigiana and DH had the steak. DH liked the steak so much that he asked that we make MM our anniversary dinner this trip. The dessert was very good, too...I had a delicious cheesecake and DH had something chocolate.

Love MM! I was expecting average chain Italian and was very pleasantly surprised. I had the chicken parmigiana and DH had the steak. DH liked the steak so much that he asked that we make MM our anniversary dinner this trip. The dessert was very good, too...I had a delicious cheesecake and DH had something chocolate.

I get that "something chocolate" thing too! I like it a lot!

I was on the DP (had the Fantasmic Dining Pkg that includes an appetizer) and really enjoyed the steak, calamari & cannoli. Thought the steak was one of the best strip steaks on property. Tied with Sanaa for flavour.

I had the chicken parm, which I was not a fan of. Mine didn't have much taste and there was barely any sauce on both the chicken and the spaghetti. If there was a tablespoon of sauce, I was lucky.
My wife had the Penne alla Vodka and it was amazing. She was so full, she couldn't finish hers, so I stepped in and polished off the plate!

Haven't been for a couple of years but thought the steak was perhaps the best table service steak we've had. Better than many Be Our Guest, Rose & Crown and many others. Calamari was good. Entree servings were generous.

Mama's is one of our favorites. We've never had a bad meal there, and our service has always been very good to outstanding.

I am a fan of the Campanelle pasta and my brother swears the Caesar salad is the best he has ever had. I have also enjoyed the steak there.

The steak with mac & cheese on the side is really very good, this is one of my favorite places to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter