Mama Melrose Question

stayhomemom77

Dieting my way to Disney!!
I am really not a fan of the quick service pizza at Disney. But my kids love Pizza Planet so we generally find ourselves having dinner there every time we enter DHS.

I checked out the menu at Mama Melrose and thought going there for dinner and ordering their flatbreads might be a better option. It's obviously going to cost a little more than Pizza Planet, but I'm hoping the pizzas are infinitely better at MM.

To anyone who has ordered the flatbreads at Mama Melrose, would you say my hopes are founded on facts? Is the pizza better there than at Pizza Planet?

TIA!!

I have had both, the flat breads are thin and made with a different type of sauce then Pizza Planet. I personally would choose Pizza planet on the top of my list!

The flatbreads at Mama Melrose are really good. I say go for it (their pastas and desserts are delicious, too!) :thumbsup2

Definitely Mama Melrose. I was skeptical the first time we at there, but ended up really enjoying it. I had a flatbread last time, and it was very good.

We had lunch there yesterday, and the flatbread was great. It's very thin, so keep that in mind--if you like a thicker crust it may not be your thing. With that said, we love super thin crust, so it was perfect for our family.

Sweet! Thanks so much for the replies!

Yes, I love thin crust which is why I was thinking about proposing this plan to the family in the first place.

It never takes much to talk DH into doing TS over QS and the kids would eat pizza on a daily basis if I let them so no worries there!

Thanks again! :thumbsup2

Not even a close decision - the flat breads at MM are much better than the "pizza" at Pizza Planet.

We were impressed with MM all around and I particularly enjoyed the flatbread pizzas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter