Malls near WDW

amybel

Earning My Ears
I plan on spending one day from my vacation shopping, I won't be renting a car, so I will need to get a taxi. What is a good mall(preferably outlet) that is near Disney?

I plan on spending one day from my vacation shopping, I won't be renting a car, so I will need to get a taxi. What is a good mall(preferably outlet) that is near Disney?

Orlando Premium Outlets.

Two locations:

Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave
8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32821
(407) 238-7787
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr
4951 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 352-9600
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=96

The I-drive outlet had a WDW outlet. They have lots of souvies that they sell in the park.

The I-drive outlet had a WDW outlet. They have lots of souvies that they sell in the park.

The one on Vineland has a Disney outlet too. Also you can get a shuttle to that one from the DTD hotels - I don't remember the specifics now but if you check their website it is there.

It is much closer also if you end up taking a taxi - won't cost as much to travel to the Vineland St outlet mall area.

Liz

Both Premium outlet locations are pretty similar,the International Drive location is a bit larger but the Vineland location is closer to Disney.Other malls in the area are the Mall at Millenia about two exits north of Universal Studios,this is a nice mall with more upscale stores and several restaurants,the whole area around the mall is full of stores and restaurants,even an IKEA.The Florida mall is a very big more traditional mall,it's a bit older but has tons of stores and restaurants in and around it.There's also the lake Buena Vista factory stores outlet,which is the smallest of the three outlets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter