Making Mickey Head Fills

tpimental

Mouseketeer
I use Photoshop very bsaically and am looking for some instructions on how to make mickey head fills. I didn't see this anywhere here but thought I may be missing it. Any help would be appreciated!

Can you describe a little more in depth what you are trying to accomplish?

Are you trying to take a picture with background and use that to fill up the space of the entire Mickey Head?

Are you trying to take a picture with background and just fill the round "head" part of the Mickey Head (excluding the ears, ears to remain black)?

Are you trying to take an image only (no background) and place it inside the head?

Are you trying to fill the head with a pattern?

Or something else?

Any instructions or tutorials on how to design the mickey head to look like different characters?

Any instructions or tutorials on how to design the mickey head to look like different characters?
It will vary from designer, sometimes you can find clipart or a background that can be used but if there is nothing out there that is large enough to use I just draw my own.
I use paint shop pro, I goggled tutorials to find ways to do different things, and mostly it is trial and error. I use lines and shapes to draw most things and gradients to shade, somethings I draw by hand. Here is my most recent creation. The only thing that is clip art on this one is the necklace. The rest was created by me with shapes and drawing, a new mickey head like this can take me 3-5 hours as I tend to redo things as I go along:
upload_2017-4-15_19-20-55.png

It will vary from designer, sometimes you can find clipart or a background that can be used but if there is nothing out there that is large enough to use I just draw my own.
I use paint shop pro, I goggled tutorials to find ways to do different things, and mostly it is trial and error. I use lines and shapes to draw most things and gradients to shade, somethings I draw by hand. Here is my most recent creation. The only thing that is clip art on this one is the necklace. The rest was created by me with shapes and drawing, a new mickey head like this can take me 3-5 hours as I tend to redo things as I go along:
View attachment 231596

I really appreciate your reply!! I'm gonna see what I can make. Right now all I have is open office. I guess I'll look into getting something different. Thank you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter