Making hotel reservations before confirming date

prince&princess

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
Two questions about this. Firstly can you make room reservations before the room rates come out? (we want to stay at GF).
And if we reserve and put down a deposit on our rooms before we confirm our date will we still be able to receive our discount if we tell them we will let them know when we get sign our contract?
Thanx

We have booked our holiday with virgin holidays and we cant confirm our wedding till 3 weeks and 6 days! not that I'm counting!!

We want to book our rooms direct with Disney so we can use our 30% discount.
Orangetiggs we can confirm our date 4 weeks after you! Your 1 year date is on a sunday (ours is a weekend aswell) are you calling the friday before or the monday after?

I'm not aclling at all, heidi has all our details and she is going to confirm everything fo us and then email us the contract.

What date are you looking at and what venues?

We thought it was easier booking the holiday with Virign as we get 10% discount from them for everything so by the time we added everything I dont think we would ahve saved much by going with the disney rates

Its ok all.
I have my answers now Bill has just emailed me and said that is all fine.
Orangetiggs I havent actually spoken to Bill yet about what will happen at our 1 year mark. We are hoping for WP on 22nd sept. I have been following your plans really closely since our dates are quite close and we live near eachother. Cant believe you have got less than a month til you confirm Im so excited for you!

I'm more anxious than excited at the moment!

I'm just hoping we get what we want cos everyone has booked thier holidays and we have planned a reception here on the 20th sept. I'm just making my save the dates (with a little help from chantelle on here).

Its nice to have other uk brides planning around the same time esp ones from essex!

we have ours booked for a golf club in billericay, its really nice and looks like a barn inside but its not.

We fly back from jamaica on the 19th and the reception is on the 20th so we will be so tired and yet so busy getting it all ready!

We were going to have ours the day after we fly back but decided to leave it til the week after. We cant decide on ours we could of got a discount on Orsett hall but obviously thats not going to happen now. We're thinking about friern manor Daniel likes that. Im just too fussy I think.

frien manor is nice but its very expensive for what you get, i think anyway.

We started looking at venues like that but then we started looking at golf clubs and they are so much more cheaper as they are not normal wedding ones. Our hall hire is costing £250 and its newly built and looks so nice. The menus are quite cheap as well about 16 per person for a hot sit down buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter