Making Dining Reservations

M&M mom

Mouseketeer
Hey Disney Fans!
It's been over 3 years since I've visited WDW and I'm excited to have a trip booked for October. I'm currently 63 days out so getting close to making dining reservations. Here is my question. When it gets to the 60 day mark of our arrival I can make a dining reservation for that day but what about the other 9 days following? Do I have to go in each day when it gets to 60 days out and make a reservation? Sorry, I know this is confusing. Basically we arrive Oct 8 so on Monday I can make a reservation for that day but for Oct 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 do I have to log in each day and make a dining reservation?
Thanks,

If you are staying on-site and have a single continuous reservation (i.e., not a "split stay"), yes. 60 days in advance of your check-in day you can make dining reservations for your length of stay, up to 10 additional days. Hope that helps!

up to 10 additional days
I think it's for a total of 10 days, although I could be wrong - we've never stayed that long! :cutie: If it is, then at 60 days before checkin OP will be able to book all but Oct. 18 and will need to go online the next day to book that day's ADRs.

I think it's for a total of 10 days, although I could be wrong - we've never stayed that long! :cutie: If it is, then at 60 days before checkin OP will be able to book all but Oct. 18 and will need to go online the next day to book that day's ADRs.

:cutie:
With the ever-necessary disclaimer that one's mileage may vary, I will say that this is how it worked for me on several past trips---check-in day plus 10 more.

In regard to the 60 day dining reservation opening, can anyone tell me what *time* the window opens? I'm in CA, making reservations for WDW trip for late October and wondering how early I should be getting up for this!! Thanks!!

In regard to the 60 day dining reservation opening, can anyone tell me what *time* the window opens? I'm in CA, making reservations for WDW trip for late October and wondering how early I should be getting up for this!! Thanks!!
Usually 6 AM Eastern, but the website states reservations can open up as early as 5:45. So I would be ready to go by 2:45 AM CA time.

Okay, just wondering if anyone had this same problem. On September 20th Space 220 was supposed to start taking reservations. I was at my computer on MDE @ 5am CT and stayed until 7am and it continuously said times were not available for dates from 10/16 - 24th. I also had them on the phone and my wait time was two hours which I stayed for over an hour and finally got frustrated and hung up. I read where the reservations went quick so what did I do wrong? Is there a special direct line to them? I called (407) 939-5277 is that not the right number? I know California Grill is going to be opening up soon and I REALLY want a reservation there. What do I have to do to get it? I really need some advice! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter