Making ADRs when staying on-site for a school trip

Grasshopper2016

DIS Veteran
I'm going to be one of the chaperones for my kid's high school trip to Disney in January. The entire group will be staying on-site, in one of the value resorts. I'm hoping to make some ADRs (not for the whole school group; just for me and a couple of the other chaperones). I'm wondering if I will be able to book at 60+4 or not.

Does anyone know how this works? The school reserved an entire block of rooms. Would I be able to get the reservation number from the school and link it to my MDE, even though I'm not the one who made the reservation? Would there be separate reservation numbers for each room, with our names attached, or would it just be one number for the whole block of rooms (presumably without my name attached to it)? If it's the latter, would I still be able to link it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answering my own question in case anyone ever comes across this thread when doing a search with a similar question in the future. At least in our case, there were separate reservation numbers for each room. The school had a travel agent handle the booking, and then got the confirmation numbers from the agent. I was able to enter the confirmation number for my room into my MDE, and that gave me access to early ADR booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter