Making ADR's today 6/13/09

Congratulations on your ADR's.

I make my ADR's next Saturday, so hopefully I have as much luck as you all did.:wizard:

Today is my 90 day mark and I have been really stressing about ADRs. Called at 7:00 this morning, got through with no wait time, and got all my reservations within a few minutes of when I wanted them except 3, and those are still at doable times. Here's what I got for a party of 6:

1. 9/11 Ohana dinner 7:05 (was really worried about this one)
2. 9/12 1900 Park Fare 4:30
3. 9/13 T-Rex 4:30 (already had this one-made with rest. last wk)
4. 9/14 Sci-Fi 11:10
5. 9/14 50s Prime Time 4:15 (wanted 5:30, but this is ok)
6. 9/15 Crystal Palace 3:25 (wanted 4:30 or 5:00 before MNSSHP, but I'll keep trying for a later time)
7. 9/16 Tusker House breakfast 9:20 (this one I think is a little too early after MNSSHP til 12:00 the night before, wanted 10:30)
8. 9/17 Chef Mickeys 5:05
9. 9/16 Boma 8:30
10. 9/18 Biergarten 5:05
11. 9/19 Ohana breakfast 8:10 (yay, this was DS6's only request)
12: 9/19 Rainforest Cafe DTD 4:30 (got this one last week direct through restaurant)

All in all, I'm thrilled!!! Can't believe I got Ohana on our arrival night so close to the time I asked for (I asked for 7, so 7:05 is awesome). Chef Mickey's was a little tough to get, had to look for it several different dates and times before I could get it, but in the end I'm happy with that ressie.

I called this morning at 6:59 am (closed) hit redial and got right thru-no wait-was the cm's first call. (He was very helpful) was on the phone for 1 hr 20 mins
Here's what I got. YEAH!!!!WOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited I can't believe it is finally time to make adr's and now my trip is only 90 days away.

9-11 arriving approx 9:30 pm cs at POR
9-12 Hoop Dee Do Revue 5:00 pm Tier 2
9-13 Ohana's 7:50 am
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Cinderella Castle 11:00 am (MK has evening EMH and dd's hair
should still be up for CRT on 9-14)
9-14 Cinderella's Royal Table 9:00 am park opens at 9:00 so yipee early entry
50's Prime Time Cafe 5:40 pm
9-15 Donald's Safari @ Tusker House 8:05 am (early enty)
MNSSHP
9-16 Princesses Storytime Breakfast-Akershus 8:00 am (early entry)
Liberty Tree Tavern 2:00 pm
AAA Disney Storytime 4:30 pm
9-17 Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:20 pm
9-18 1900 Park Fare 8:05 am
9-19 departing boo hoo

What did everyone else get? What do you think of these?

Called at 6am on the dot (7am Florida time) and was finished by 6:24am. I got every reservation that we wanted!!!:yay:

Le Cellier - Dinner
Chef Mickey - Lunch
Akershus - Early breakfast
Boma - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe - Dinner

If any of you call and talk to Evan - she absolutely rocks!!:banana:

-Belynda
Family of 3 - 4th year of free dining

See now, I didn't call until 7:00am Western time, so it was something like 10:00am out where the calls are taken. I got right through and booked my three first choices and times for Sept. 11th. I have to get ressies one day at a time since I haven't booked the actual vacation yet (can't afford it until July 1st), but it still worked out. I got the Crystal Palace at 9am, Tony's Town Square at 1pm, and Liberty Tree Tavern at 6pm. This was my first time making ressies, so I was very happy. YAY!

:woohoo: Congrats to everyone on getting your adrs! So glad you all were able to get the adrs you wanted. :thumbsup2

Today we hit the 90 day mark, YAY!!! I called in right at 7am and got right through to a CM and even beter- I got everything I wanted! Here is where we will dine:

9/11 Sci-Fi @ 4:45
9/12 Chef Mickey's @ 6:25
9/13 Yak & Yeti @ 4:45
9/14 O'Hana @ 5:25
9/15 Hoop Dee Do Revue @ 7:15
9/17 Raglan Road @ 5:30

We did not make any ADR's for 9/16 because we will be going to Discovery Cove (can't wait for this) so I figured we would us a CS for that night in DTD. Any suggestions for where??

I am so happy and sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's great that you got all the ADRs you wanted...
Have a great time at Discovery Cove! It is one place I've always wanted to try!
Our favorite CS at DTD are Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich, both located in the Marketplace section of DTD.
Have a great trip! :)

:banana: Congrats on getting your adrs - glad everything went well for you. For a good cs in DTD, consider Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich. :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! I also see that your girls are about the same age as mine. My 11 year old wants to do BBB this time because her friends will be there and they are doing it. I hope she enjoys it.

Here are our choices in order:

11th Chef Mickeys
12th 1900 Park Fare
13th Crystal Palace
14th Le Cellier
15th Kona Cafe
16th 'Ohana
17th Coral Reef
18th 50's Prime Time Cafe
19th Chef Mickeys again/DH requested it. :rotfl2:

I was excited too. I called right at 7:00 and got straight through. I also made ADR's for my friend for the same week, and I booked BBB for the girls plus added a day for BF. All in all it took 53 minutes. :wizard:

I called at 6:59 then hit redial right at 7:00 got straight thru no wait. I was actually the cm's first call (he was very helpful). I had a game plan with adr's and days I wanted and I got them all. Here's my list of days and times. What do you think? How did I do?

9-11 arriving at POR around 9:30 pm prob just cs
9-12 HDDR tier 2 at 5:00 pm
9-13 Ohana's 7:50 am
DD at BBB at 11:00 am (hair should stay up for MK evening emh's and
CRT on 9-14)
9-14 CRT 9:00 am --early entry
50's PTC at 5:40 pm
9-15 Donald's Safari-Tusker House 8:05 am--early entry
MNSSHP
9-16 Akershus 8:00--early entry
LTT at 2:00 pm
AAA Disney's Storytime at 4:30 pm
9-17 WCC at 6:20 pm
9-18 1900 PF at 8:05 am
9-19 departing for home boo hoo--start planning for next trip without dh knowing

I DD at BBB at 11:00 am (hair should stay up for MK evening emh's and
CRT on 9-14)

Just a reminder that this is FL and to expect an afternoon shower and the humidity. The more hairspray they use the more it might not look right the next day.

Today is my 90 day mark and I have been really stressing about ADRs. Called at 7:00 this morning, got through with no wait time, and got all my reservations within a few minutes of when I wanted them except 3, and those are still at doable times. Here's what I got for a party of 6:

1. 9/11 Ohana dinner 7:05 (was really worried about this one)
2. 9/12 1900 Park Fare 4:30
3. 9/13 T-Rex 4:30 (already had this one-made with rest. last wk)
4. 9/14 Sci-Fi 11:10
5. 9/14 50s Prime Time 4:15 (wanted 5:30, but this is ok)
6. 9/15 Crystal Palace 3:25 (wanted 4:30 or 5:00 before MNSSHP, but I'll keep trying for a later time)
7. 9/16 Tusker House breakfast 9:20 (this one I think is a little too early after MNSSHP til 12:00 the night before, wanted 10:30)
8. 9/17 Chef Mickeys 5:05
9. 9/16 Boma 8:30
10. 9/18 Biergarten 5:05
11. 9/19 Ohana breakfast 8:10 (yay, this was DS6's only request)
12: 9/19 Rainforest Cafe DTD 4:30 (got this one last week direct through restaurant)

All in all, I'm thrilled!!! Can't believe I got Ohana on our arrival night so close to the time I asked for (I asked for 7, so 7:05 is awesome). Chef Mickey's was a little tough to get, had to look for it several different dates and times before I could get it, but in the end I'm happy with that ressie.

Called back this afternoon and got Crystal Palace for 5:05 instead. Perfect! So now if I can get Tusker House a bit later the next morning, all will be great. I'll keep trying. Maybe something will open up.

This was a great tip. Yesterday (9/13) I called in for my AD however couldn't book Rainforest Cafe for 9/12 because they have a strick 90 day rule. So, I got up this morning and call at 8:10 (had a wedding last night so didn't set an alarm) and got a recording of 30 min wait! I hung up and and remembered this tip and called directly to RFC and bingo! I got right in (no wait) and the time I wanted. Thank you for this tip!

I was one of the lucky ones who called on Friday and not only got right through, but was able to make reservations for most of my stay, even though we are doing a split stay. I was ready to stop and the CM said I could continue going - I did give him my second reservation number at some point.

But got everything we wanted, on the days we wanted, most within 15 minutes of the requested time. :yay: CRT for dinner on our second day was the only one we had to move by about two hours. Our others include Ohana, LeCellier (made for our 10th day and they actually had a number of times to choose from), and CP breakfast.

Then after thinking about it yesterday, we decided to try Chef Mickeys for dinner on our arrival night since we are staying at the CR for two nights before moving to AKV. Didn't think I'd have a shot, but was able to get it for about 7:30 - I had asked for 8:00, but was just happy to get close to the time. Thought there would be no chance at this one!

Now I can get ready for DH to start changing his mind and I have to start trying to move things :rotfl:

Ty

Just a reminder that this is FL and to expect an afternoon shower and the humidity. The more hairspray they use the more it might not look right the next day.

last time she got the princess style with the bun on top and it stayed up for about 5 days. I'm not sure what she wants this time but I can do a touch up the morning of the crt. hopefully it will be okay if not we'll try something else that morning. it's Disney everything will be fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter