Making ADRs Online Question

Broncobilly83

DIS Veteran
If I purchased my package online via Disney Destinations, can I go online at 6AM the day my 90 days hits, and make non show (like CP or Fantasmic) ADRs? Also, where do I go to do this as I am looking at my account, and do not see any links to make ADRs or do they become active on my 90th day?

I'm going to move this over to our restaurant board for you. I'm sure the folks over there will have great information for you.

If you have a hotel reservation confirmation number you can go online at the 90 day mark and make ressie for the first 10 days of your trip.

On the Disney site you'll see where it says "Discover" near the top of the screen. Go there and then you'll see a "Dining" option - click that and it'll take you to another area of the site that shows the restaurants. What you see will be decided on what area you have selected (i.e. MK, Epcot, Resorts, etc.). Find the restaurant you want, click the "Book a Reservation" button. It'll load the booking system and on that page you can then retrieve your resort reservation to open up the first ten days of your stay.

HTH a little.

That actually does, as I know I have to call for the CP and Fantasmic packages, but I thought I could get a leg up on the other ones. Does it have a place on the online reservation to denote whether I am using Dining Plan credits for that reservation or if I am paying cash, etc?

That actually does, as I know I have to call for the CP and Fantasmic packages, but I thought I could get a leg up on the other ones. Does it have a place on the online reservation to denote whether I am using Dining Plan credits for that reservation or if I am paying cash, etc?

It doesn't ask how you are gong to be paying. And you are right about the packages, you have to call for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter