Making ADR'S for May 2010

The Real Cinderella

Saving hard for our next trip
After reading on here for some time, I think I have this right;

as we are staying on a disney property we can make our adr's 180 days in advance plus 10 days.

Our dates are 3rd-17th May, is there a quick way to work out when we can make our adrs

Also, how do I do it- do I ring a number or what??- Will I just need my booking ref?

I make your 180 mark on the 5th Nov (used exel to calculate). On this date you can only make your bookings for the 1st 10 days of your holiday; the last 4 days (if you're going for 2 weeks) you'll need to book 10,11,12,13 days later. Hope that makes sense!

If you call dial 0844 861787 and then the Disney number after the IVR instructions (recorded message advising the charge-1p a minute when I used it) 001 407 939 34 63

You'll probably need your 12 digit reservation number to take advantage of the 180 + 10. I'd advise ringing Disney on number above to obtain this a few days before;if your travel agent can't give you. Sometimes it can take them a while to find it-you can also check the 'correct' day to call at the same time.

I always call bang on noon (opening time of 7am USA Eastern time).

You can also book on line now - using same rules as above - think you'll need your reservation number for this too.

I know it sounds like military planning but it's worth it - especially if you want 'popular' times 6p-7pm etc. Good luck:goodvibes

i did ours online without reservation number so you dont need that for online if you dont have it

Also if you have booked with disney uk then you can call their uk number to book your adr's

real cindy, im going on the 5 of may, so i can book 2 days after you. could you post on here how you get on,. im in no way classing you as a guinea pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter