• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making ADR's at 180 day Window When Staying at 2 Resorts

sjaz22

Own at BLT
Tomorrow is 180 days from our arrival. Is the best place to make reservations at my disney experience website by logging in at 6AM?
Once logged in tomorrow morning, will I be able to make my dining reservations for all 8 nights? Or, because we are staying at 2 different resorts (4 nights each) and thus have 2 different reservations, can I only make DR's tomorrow for the first 4 days?

You should be able to make all reservations off the first stay.

Some have had to call because they are unable to make the plus 10 days reservations online. There is a glitch in the system.

If this happens call.

Good Luck & Have fun!

As PP said, you should be able to make them all off the first resort stay.

But keep in mind that if, during your second resort stay, you intending to link a pre-pay ADR (e.g., CRT or a dinner show) to a dining plan (so as to avoid paying up-front), you won't be able to do this until the 180 day mark from the check-in date at the second resort.

I called Disney Dining today and they said because I already have added the Disney Dining Plan to each reservation, that I will not be able to book all 8 days tomorrow, only the first 4 days. Does that sound correct? Should I call member services?

I made reservations for our 2 wk trip in June off 2 separate DVC reservations without a problem.

It will work!

I made all the reservation that were plus 10 off our first reservation that was only for 7 days 6 Nights.

Some of the CM do not give correct answers.

We do not have the dining plan either.

I called Disney Dining today and they said because I already have added the Disney Dining Plan to each reservation, that I will not be able to book all 8 days tomorrow, only the first 4 days. Does that sound correct? Should I call member services?

Unless Disney recently changed their policy, this does not sound correct.

At 180 days from the check-in date at your first resort, you should be able to book for 10 days, regardless of whether or not you have the dining plan at either resort.

What you can't do, as I noted above, is link credit card pre-pay ADRs (CRT or dinner shows) during the time you're at the second resort under the first resort reservation.

What is the problem with their website? I logged in this morning at 6:00AM, made a reservation for the first day of our vacation, which is 180 days from today and then it would not allow me to make any further reservations for days after that. Very frustrating!

I was unable to make them past the first day so I had to call. The call went smoothly and I got everything I wanted. The only thing that bugged me was that the CM made it seem like I must have been doing something wrong online because she said no one else has reported this problem. I know I have seen on the dis that this seem to be a pretty pervasive problem so that can't be true.

I talked to Tech Support this morning and they confirmed that the website does not support the 10 day rule. You can only make it online exactly 180 days. You need to call to make the rest. Not very customer friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter