Making a droid at rope drop

Momager

Mouseketeer
Hey!! So two of my daughters really want to make droids on our upcoming trip. I was able to get them reservations at 8:30 am. I just realized that the park OPENS at 8:30 am. Do we need to show our reservation number to get in early so we make it on time? How early should we approach a cast member? Or will getting there a bit early, and going in with everyone else, good enough?

THANK YOU!!!!

Hey!! So two of my daughters really want to make droids on our upcoming trip. I was able to get them reservations at 8:30 am. I just realized that the park OPENS at 8:30 am. Do we need to show our reservation number to get in early so we make it on time? How early should we approach a cast member? Or will getting there a bit early, and going in with everyone else, good enough?

THANK YOU!!!!
If you are staying on-site, you can enter the park at 8:00. Just follow CM instructions for which gates to use when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter