Make your own surprise welcome baskets and send them ahead of time?

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
Okay, yes I am obsessing about the surprise basket thing :rolleyes: but here goes another question...

Has anyone created a basket, sent it to the resort and had them deliver it to your resort room? Any thoughts on the chances it will get "lost" along the way?

MissMagnolia said:
Okay, yes I am obsessing about the surprise basket thing :rolleyes: but here goes another question...

Has anyone created a basket, sent it to the resort and had them deliver it to your resort room? Any thoughts on the chances it will get "lost" along the way?

I was thinking about doing the same thing . . . anyone have ideas for what to do into the baskets?

Yes me too.Its our anniversary and I wanted to have a basket waiting at our room for my husband and I and our daughter.Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

I'm in that same boat. It seems like at the moment we are all questions and no answers :teeth:

In the baskets I am thinking of putting together I want:

autograph book
fat pen for signing
stuffed animal
t-shirt?
Disney snacks?

I think I could find this stuff at a Disney store. I am also pricing out what it would cost through the Disney florist - I would have to drive an hour to get to a Disney store, the cost of shipping, etc.

There is also a disboard member that does this (Peggy). Do a search for "welcome baskets" and the thread I started before should pop up and a lot of people have had good experiences with her - the link to her website is on the posts.

Let's see if I can add the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1148709

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter