MAKE THOSE ADR's!!

ducklite

<font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>
Yesterday afternoon DS and I decided on a whim to head to Epcot. We figured we'd wing it for dinner. It's not that busy of a week. We know a bunch of places that are usually easy to walk in on the fly--Spoodles, Teppanyaki, Concourse Steakhouse, Yacht Club Galley...

Well, let me tell you, they were all booked solid last night. We lucked out with a 7:50 ADR at 50's PT, and weren't seated until after 8:30.

I'm not sure that we'll ever try that again...

Anne

Super Dooper A+ advice. There's nothing worse than being ready to eat and not being able to get anywhere.

Right On.

We ran into this same problem in December! We never had trouble like we did then getting ADRs. We made all the ones we were 100% sure of a couple of months ago for our July trip. :)

The last few times we tried for a "quick" Disney dinner without PS we were out of luck.....even with calling in the morning on some days we were only able to get PS for after 9pm and that was at Yacht club galley or Beirgarten. Most other places were already booked.

Saturday nights can be real tough to "wing" at a sit down. BUT, I have to agree many meals are getting to be this way.

Last Sunday morning we went to Spoodles for breakfast and this is usually one you can just walk right into. Luckily I made an ADR because it was a 45 minute wait and we were moved to the top of the list and seated right away.

I've learned to always book something each night as we can always cancel if we decide to do something else.

Wow, in early May?!?!

Like jwfla422 said, Saturday night can a tough nite not to have reservations/ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter