Make sure you purchase your tickets or upgrade your AP before this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

February 11th is the expected increase.
We will be there Saturday. Does that mean on 2/11 it’ll be too late & we need to upgrade on Sat 2/10? And can we do this at any park ticket window or at guest relations?

We will be there Saturday. Does that mean on 2/11 it’ll be too late & we need to upgrade on Sat 2/10? And can we do this at any park ticket window or at guest relations?
I am assuming yes on 2/11 it would be too late. Any ticket window can help, not sure on every guest relations though.

Yes, both ticket windows & GR can upgrade tickets.

Thank you - that is the only price I ever knew.

When they renew the military discounts every year, the prices are adjusted. We’ve been buying the military salute for a couple years now and my husband couldn’t believe the price jump this year.

I am going to need a 6 day ticket. Is it gonna increase to a point where Id see a " huge " difference if I wait a few months?

I doubt it

I am going to need a 6 day ticket. Is it gonna increase to a point where Id see a " huge " difference if I wait a few months?

I doubt it

Hard to say. Might be a nothing or a few bucks, might be $30. On a single ticket, not too bad, but for a family of 4, easily pays for a round of Mickey Bars, or possibly a full meal.

If I have a resort + park ticket package booked but not yet fully paid, will my total price increase or stay the same as my original booking?

When they renew the military discounts every year, the prices are adjusted. We’ve been buying the military salute for a couple years now and my husband couldn’t believe the price jump this year.

Don't ruin it for me LOL - this will be our first experience with military tickets. My DD and her fiancee are both active duty. We have DVC PAPs. Wait, her address with the military is here - I wonder if I can buy hers at the DVC price? Probably won't be a real savings. We are going for 11 days. Waiting for at least one of them to have leave approved before I buy the tickets.

Don't ruin it for me LOL - this will be our first experience with military tickets. My DD and her fiancee are both active duty. We have DVC PAPs. Wait, her address with the military is here - I wonder if I can buy hers at the DVC price? Probably won't be a real savings. We are going for 11 days. Waiting for at least one of them to have leave approved before I buy the tickets.

We’ve been using them since 2011. I think they were about $150 for a 4 day which was a way better discount than FL resident discounts (which we are with the HOR). I don’t know how the DVC discounts work but we will be getting the FL APs this year because we are finally stationed close enough for them to be worth it.

Uh oh, that doesn't bode well, how high was the increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter