Make shift room divider ideas?

Thanks for the responses. And I dont mind the "parenting" advice. The problem with a blanket is that he is tall enough to stand and look over it. We are planning on taking a sound machine he is already use to. He currently sleeps in his own room in his crib usually very well.

Not to be a Debbie Downer but just bringing it up at something to keep in mind. The toilet flushes at POP can be rather loud so if you have a light sleeper this is something to consider.

We were planning to take folding/camping chairs for this purpose. I hope this isn't considered rude. We wouldn't be purposely trying to block the walkway.

We stay at Moderates sometimes, which also have the outside corridors. I've seen people take the chairs from the room to sit on outisde their room, prob. for the same reason- sleeping child. It doesn't seem to block the walkway. I guess it would depend on how wide the walkways are at your resort. It's not considered rude.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!