• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Make a 5th Birthday a little more magical. . . .

revwooster

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Our Daughter Karis turns 5 in just a few short weeks. We will be going to Disney World in May in honor of her birthday (a convenient excuse for Mom and Dad). She has no idea. In fact, she thinks we won't be going back to Disney for a few years until her 1 year old brother is three. (That was our original plan, but Mom and Dad couldn't wait!)

Anyway, for her birthday itself we would like to give her gifts from the Disney Princesses. We're still working on our full list, but here are some of our ideas: A beach towel from Ariel, A chef's apron from Tiana, A snowflake pendant from Anna and Elsa, hair care products from Rapunzel, sheets or blanket from Sleeping Beauty, a book from Belle, etc. And the final gift would be an invitation from Cinderella (her favorite princess. . .well if you ask her she will say her favorite is Cinderella, Elsa and Anna, Ariel, Elena, Belle. . . . .).

We are looking for someone who would be willing the design some sort of "gift tag" or card from each princess and an invitation from Cinderella. The "gift tags" do not have to be elaborate but just someway of identifying which princess the gift is from. Her party is March 11th.

Thanks for considering my request. If interested, please contact me via the Dis Messenger and I will be happy to discuss in more detail.

Thank you,
James

Hi James
I posted 7 Princess gift tags I made in my Photobucket --maybe they will help.
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.
Sorry I do not make letters (invitations).
Feel free to say thanks but not quite what we are looking for.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Just a heads up
I did not hear back from you ,,,I am deleting images from my Photobucket today so if you want the DISigns please save today.
Hugs Mel

So sorry! I have been away from the internet for a bit. Computer issues, sick kids and head lice!

We loved what we saw. I managed to save some today. They are exactly what we are looking for. Some of the gifts have changed due to availability and pricing! Anyway to reconnect again????
Thanks,
James

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter