Major Disney Refurb and Construction Completion Dates Worldwide 2.0

I think the Wave (Contemporary Resort) unfortunately will need to be added soon.
Thanks, if it is a quick renovation, I'll probably won't add it, but if it becomes a larger refurb, I'll add it on 😀

Last edited:

Excited but also worried about getting my hopes up that Tron and GotG will be open by June 2022.

I think the Skyliner is only scheduled for about 5 days of refurbishment next January, but you never know if they will need to extend it.

Excited but also worried about getting my hopes up that Tron and GotG will be open by June 2022.
Fingers crossed :) . Tron's structure recently had the temporary scaffolding removed. They both should open during the 18 month 50th anniversary celebration, but no specifics yet :)

I think the Skyliner is only scheduled for about 5 days of refurbishment next January, but you never know if they will need to extend it.
Yeah, will keep an eye on that. Minor refurbs I'm probably going to not add that last a few weeks. It is more the major overhaul refurbs like Disneyland's Haunted Mansion and the Peoplemover (has reminded me to add that the peoplemover reopened :) )

Is there a thread of current WDW Jungle Cruise status? I’m trying to decide whether to do it on a short early July trip. Thanks!

Is there a thread of current WDW Jungle Cruise status? I’m trying to decide whether to do it on a short early July trip. Thanks!

It's being covered in the main News thread, the latest being:

The ride at WDW will continue to operate and is generally still good. They are just changing their descriptions of certian scenes if any characters are missing. As always, it's really all in the skipper - I had a GREAT one on my trip a few weeks ago!

As BrianL said, WDW's Jungle Cruise is slowly being transformed whilst it is still operation to be completed sometime in Summer. They've nearly removed everything that will be going, and Trader Sam's new shop structure has been built but is currently covered

Updated front page with the opening of Avengers Campus Phase 1 :)
June is the big month for openings with the Disneyland Paris Marvel hotel + Cars attraction opening at DLP this month too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!