Major Disney Refurb and Construction Completion Dates Worldwide 2.0

No mention of Reflections Resort on the list though I'm not sure what it's official status is at this point.

Has there been a height requirement mentioned anywhere for Guardians?
I’m not really planning to go to Epcot on our trip next fall but I do like trying new rides.
DD is stuck at 38” so if it’s 40” I can save myself some money and skip Epcot.

Has there been a height requirement mentioned anywhere for Guardians?
I’m not really planning to go to Epcot on our trip next fall but I do like trying new rides.
DD is stuck at 38” so if it’s 40” I can save myself some money and skip Epcot.
I don't know anything for certain. Speculating between 42'' and 48''' because Crush's Coaster is a spinning coaster at DLP that's 42'' and Primeval Whirl, which also span, was 48''. I depends purely on how much free spinning takes place on the attraction, and how much is controlled by the new omnicoaster technology. Either way, spinning certainly bumps up the height requirement for an attraction (Cat in the Hat at Universal has a height requirement of 36'' because it's a dark ride with some spinning) 😀

Anything on when Everest will open back up? I know April, but will it be open by Easter/Spring break?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter