Majesty of the Seas 8/22 Issues??

McGreezy

Have the courage to touch the butt.
I got notified yesterday that we can't board now until 530on on Monday due to "water maintenance issues". This effectively causes us to lose like 6 hours on the ship that day and create a mess with our transfers/having to find a way to kill 5 hours after checking out of our hotel. I called to ask if they would be offering any explaination and offering anything to their customers for the inconvenience and was told we "would find out on the ship", but customer service has no current information. :rolleyes2Is this weird?? Is anyone else going on this sailing and got another answer? This is our first cruise and it's only 4 days. I'm bummed to be losing most of our first day...especially all those drinks I'm missing out on from my her expensive drink package!! :sad::smooth:Lol

Excellent input. Losing a full day out of our first cruise ever, and the only honeymoon we never had is something that upsets me, for sure since its only 4 nights as it is.

This apparently is a recurring maintenance issue on Majesty (old ship/old pipes). There is a thread on Cruise Critic that relates the same "maintenance" around the same time last year. I doubt they will do anything in the way of compensation.

Oh that's too bad that they wouldn't do something for eliminating 7 hours of ship time, especially on such a short cruise. Perhaps this will have to be our first and last cruise with them. Fingers crossed that isn't the case :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter