Majestic Theatre, Broadway?

tinker22

Master of the house!
Hi! So im going in January to see poto:cool1: and I wanted your opinions on the best seats there. I really want to see the actors well, so close, but not so close that im blocked by the orchestra pit or can see the sides of the stage and have it ruin the magic. :( Thank you very much:goodvibes

I was just there last April on a school theatre department trip and I got to see POTO and go backstage after the show - most amazing experience of my life! As for good vs. bad seats, I was in the top balcony (yay what kind of seats student groups can get). Even though I was super far from the stage and performers were tiny tiny, the magic was oh so alive for me the entire time - I literally was on the edge of my seat from the moment the chandler rose at the beginning. If you look online when buying tixs maybe you'll be able to find a good map of seats, but in my opinion there will be no seat that "ruins the magic" because there is way too much magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter