• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maingate Pass Question- Please help :)

munchkin89

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! :)

I just got back from my College Program in January, and am going to Disneyland Paris this June! I was wondering, since I worked several shifts after January 1st, if it is possible to use my Maingate Pass for entry at the park in Paris.

I used all 6 of my entries prior to Jan. 1st, but I believe that the pass gets renewed if you work a shift in the new year. Is this true? Will I be able to use this for me and my friend? I am also a Campus Rep and am still technically employed by the company.

Thanks so much for any help! :yay:

Yep, I am a rep too and just used mine a few weeks ago. As long as you worked shifts after January 1st and more than 2 weeks before your trip you will be fine. Have fun!

The Rep id won't work anywhere other than WDW but you use the maingate. I am pretty sure you have to go to guest relations though bc it won't work at the turnstiles.

That is correct. We just went with my daughter and you can't just go to the turnstile. They sent her to several different windows actually, but she did return with free tickets for all of us!

I worked a training shift in January and then I got sent a maingate. My scheduler had told me this wouldn't get me my maingate, but I called ticketing and they sent me one anyway. Do you think I should take their word for it that I have 6 passes? The shift I worked was a lifeguard recertification shift. I'm going in July and I'm concerned as to whether I should sign up for a shift or not......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter